Highlighted
Nov 22 2012
By: LikeRA1N Wastelander 632 posts

WHAT?!? People can rage quit during RANKED matches???

4 replies 663 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

I just raked up an INSANE amount of kills in a ranked match a someone quit! Agh! Ah well...

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (663 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: WHAT?!? People can rage quit during RANKED matches???

Nov 22, 2012

Yeah this is really annoying. When someone disconnects from the game does it still count? If not, this games ranking system is bust. Really hope it punishes this behaviour because many console games I've played with leaderboards are completely ruined because of it.

Message 2 of 5 (603 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1076 posts

Nov 22, 2012

No it doesnt count. Smiley Sad They done that because of all the glitches that accure duriing online. (especially that glitch where it makes you play as a character you didnt pick. >.>...)

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 3 of 5 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I'm pretty sure it does count. I've been lagged out of many games and have watched my rank drop significantly. I even checked my stats, and some of the matches I dropped from it gave me 2nd, 3rd, of 4th place based on the number of kills I had before dropping. I believe when you are dropped it just leaves your current score, and that is what is ranked at the end of the match.

Message 4 of 5 (576 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 22, 2012

But what about those games where they force the whole connection drop and everyone gets sent back to the menu? That may or may not be a different case then being 1 player that drops. Players, especially in 2v2 keep forcing this to happen because they are the 'host' or w,e.

Message 5 of 5 (556 Views)
0 Likes