Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Splicer
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
78 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

littlejcr wrote:

popexplosion2000 wrote:

TheKillerBee72 wrote:

please put the kingdom hearts characters in it, taht would be the best


I don't want any of these pansies in this game.


Pansies? Pansies??? PANSIES???? One thing is for sure none of these 3 are pansies.


Yes they are. They cry all the time in the games.


You may not like them but others do, you're thinking about your opinions not facts.

-------------
Got Milk?
Message 41 of 50 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2012

DNAgent wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...We all want good characters but you're forgetting that Superbot is making this and wants to give us **bleep** that nobody wants like Raiden. If it wasn't for the few characters like Kratos and such this game would be multiplatform.


Yeah,SuperBot owns all of the characters we want and they can put them in unauthorized without lawsuits..

 

(Sarcasm)

Message 42 of 50 (158 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2012

ChaozWeezy wrote:

DNAgent wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...We all want good characters but you're forgetting that Superbot is making this and wants to give us **bleep** that nobody wants like Raiden. If it wasn't for the few characters like Kratos and such this game would be multiplatform.


Yeah,SuperBot owns all of the characters we want and they can put them in unauthorized without lawsuits..

 

(Sarcasm)


Exactly. I'm tired of people pretending that it's easy to get the rights to all of these characters and that each third-party company will happily give you whatever you ask for without getting irritated or thinking about what they personally want.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 43 of 50 (152 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
78 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Aug 16, 2012

CountMario wrote:

ChaozWeezy wrote:

DNAgent wrote:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...We all want good characters but you're forgetting that Superbot is making this and wants to give us **bleep** that nobody wants like Raiden. If it wasn't for the few characters like Kratos and such this game would be multiplatform.


Yeah,SuperBot owns all of the characters we want and they can put them in unauthorized without lawsuits..

 

(Sarcasm)


Exactly. I'm tired of people pretending that it's easy to get the rights to all of these characters and that each third-party company will happily give you whatever you ask for without getting irritated or thinking about what they personally want.


Yeah i'm sick of  seeing "They got Big Daddy and Heihachi, it should be easy to get Crash and Spyro then"

-------------
Got Milk?
Message 44 of 50 (149 Views)
First Son
Registered: 12/14/2012
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2012

If any get put into it, it will be just one, and Riku would be the best fit for this game in all honesty, Its not that hes better than Sora but...he just fits in better with this game.  His supers would be good for this game to (having to do with embracing the darkside and gettign wings and what not for a lv 2 or 3 super). Also, another great addition to this game would be either cloud strife or sephiroth, preferably sephiroth though.

Message 45 of 50 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Sora, and cloud. They both were in the same game tbh. Rival potential

Sadly it's terrible rival potential, putting those two agianst each other is like putting Drake and Sully in and making them rivals.  It just doesn't work.

Message 46 of 50 (93 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3231 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Sora, and cloud. They both were in the same game tbh. Rival potential

Sadly it's terrible rival potential, putting those two agianst each other is like putting Drake and Sully in and making them rivals.  It just doesn't work.


^this


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 47 of 50 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/28/2012
Offline
187 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2012

No and never

Message 48 of 50 (83 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2012

TheKillerBee72 wrote:

please put the kingdom hearts characters in it, taht would be the best


That would be the best for you. Subject would of been better with "I" since that's how every thread is when requesting chars.

If it's the most requested 3rd Parties, it still has to be "I" cause not EVERY single one will agree.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 49 of 50 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: WE WANT SORA,ROXAS AND RIKU!!!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2012
Sora would be a much wanted addition from people in general.

Though, admittedly, Roxas (Ventus, maybe even) would be a cooler addition in my opinion
Message 50 of 50 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes