Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Re: Vs. Smash Bros

Oct 24, 2012
I would think that wander and snake would be the hardest. Wander for having not many moves (really only a bow and a sword) and snake has to be completely different from SSBB to avoid a lawsuit.
Message 41 of 55 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 24, 2012

miamiheatowns wrote:
I would think that wander and snake would be the hardest. Wander for having not many moves (really only a bow and a sword) and snake has to be completely different from SSBB to avoid a lawsuit.

Wander has not many moves, OK.

Parappa has no moves at all.

This isn't an excuse, be realistic.

Message 42 of 55 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

PSASBR vs Any Smash Other than SSB1 is an unfair comparison when it comes to roster size.  It's highly suggested that roster vs roster is left out until PSASBR 3 or 2 but for now.  The roster count should always be Original All-Stars vs Original SSB since the original has to get its engine down before it works on roster size.

PSASBR has clones just like SSB. It's kind of sad really. Two Coles? Honestly...

Cold and Evil Cole aren't clones in the slightest actually if you payed attention to their gameplays.

Message 43 of 55 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Meh, I just want the 'big four' to be added for fan service more then anything else - none of them ( save for Cloud maybe) would make for interesting characters in terms of playstyles, in my opinion atleast.

Any character can be interesting in terms of playstyles. I mean Parappa? They did pretty good with him for what I've seen.

It all depends from the creativity of the developer.

Actually, in Dissidia 012 his play style is very dull and would most likely be dull in this game on the other hand in Dissidia 012 Lightning has the most unique play style and the hardest character to use in the game.

Message 44 of 55 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 24, 2012
It's not about them not being included the right way, I'm sure of that. It's that I can't imagine their play styles being as interesting/appealing as the few I've picked favourites over. While ofcourse this is just an assumption for now as I haven't played the likes of Drake or Cole - plus the fact that I've actually enjoyed playing as all the characters from the beta, including those I didn't expect to, it's just more of a 'gotta see it to believe it' sort of thing. From what I imagine their transition to the game to be, it seems like standard fare.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 45 of 55 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Oct 24, 2012
But parappa is not a fighting game, thus gives the developers some room for creativity, Wander however is not able to expand from his moveset since they want the character to accurately be represented.
Message 46 of 55 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Wander's moveset would be extremely dull and extremely generic, although he is a top requested character due to how generic he would be.  I personally think Wander would be a waste of space since he would be way too generic.

Message 47 of 55 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Whoa Noct Lightning isn't the hardest charcter to use, Both Jecht and Exdeath were way harder to learn than her.
Message 48 of 55 (72 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

For me she was the hardest to learn.

Message 49 of 55 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 24, 2012
It might have not been as hard for me since I usually learn quick and most of the story mode I had to play as her, it didn't take too long for me to get her down, but she is like my 5th used character though.
Message 50 of 55 (57 Views)
0 Likes