BlueDiamond93 wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ElevenCarrot11 wrote:
Classic BlueDiamond

Whats the need to say that :/

More than half will call it "the Jak & Daxter" stage Smiley Happy

Does that hurt you inside? Smiley Very Happy

No it doesn't idiot. I don't know what made you think that. I bet you feel real stupid inside Smiley Happy

I like stupid people like you who reply with pointless comments like this. Seriously no need to have said that.. sighs....

It's not a big deal, so stop being a tool.

Dude SHUT THE HELL UP! You constantly comment on me. What are you in love with me or something. Your the 2nd biggest leech I know. Ignorant person seriously.

Haha, I'm not ignorant in the slightest. Calling me ignorant doesn't even make sense in context with what I said. You were being a tool, so I told you to stop.

Message 21 of 26 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Voting system for levels.

Nov 29, 2012
Ok seriously guys BlueDiamond93 did nothing here to start and you pestering him. He is getting upset now but it's understandable. BlueDiamond93 man just try to ignore people don't let it get to you. Can we please try to keep the peace.
Message 22 of 26 (41 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 29, 2012

guys sorry to do this to this thread, but didnt a bunch of people come on here yelling at us because we got bluediamond banned for a "year" and i said he was lying just to try and make us feel bad? was i right?;D

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 26 (39 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 29, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
Ok seriously guys BlueDiamond93 did nothing here to start and you pestering him. He is getting upset now but it's understandable. BlueDiamond93 man just try to ignore people don't let it get to you. Can we please try to keep the peace.

He was hostile and downright insulting to someone, all because he said "Most people will call it the Jak and Daxter stage". Which is true, most people do since they don't care that much.

Message 24 of 26 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 29, 2012
Look no offense @BluDiamond93 he does get upset about this sort of stuff fast, but people make comments that don't need to be made and it turns into a huge argument that takes over a thread over something small.
Message 25 of 26 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

TwistedAvenger wrote:

He was hostile and downright insulting to someone, all because he said "Most people will call it the Jak and Daxter stage". Which is true, most people do since they don't care that much.

Great nice bold lie. Guess someone can't read. All I did was corrext somebody on the name of the stage with a smiling face so whatever noob.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 26 (26 Views)
0 Likes