Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
746 posts

Re: Vote here for how you want Paul Gale Network to reveal the final characters in PSASBR

Oct 5, 2012
Oh god no. I used to like PG, but this is making me kinda mad at him. He's cornered SB, basically, if they don't respond and confirm that he's correct/wrong, he's going to ruin them. Now he can also say that he's just helping the fans, since the majority will undoubtedly vote to have them all at once. Shame on you, Paul Gale.
Message 11 of 18 (133 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Re: Vote here for how you want Paul Gale Network to reveal the final characters in PSASBR

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Long live play!
Long live PG!
LOL :smileyvery-happy:

Its a joke! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 12 of 18 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

If he's right or wrong I dont really care....people say he's doing this all for himself but when I think about it about 50/50 for him and us..

Even if he's doing it all for himself he has saved alot of hype for me and alot of other people so im okay with it.

As for the voting I say slowly reveal the characters he knows.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 13 of 18 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 5, 2012
i want him to reveal 1 character
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 14 of 18 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 5, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
i want him to reveal 1 character

Any amount would be great I just want TheMink to be shut up.

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 15 of 18 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 5, 2012
Pretty funny. Whoever said this was a win-win for Paul is correct.

Think about it. He could lie if he wants to, reveal characters who end up NOT being in the game, and then just turn around and say his source wasnt accurate. His site gets tons of exposure, and everyone gets mad at SB.

Or, SB asks him not to say anything, everyone gets mad at SB and Paul looks like a "hero" to the fans for trying.

The only way this works is if Paul indeed manages to reveal the correct characters somehow, and SB doesn't take issue with it. I have my doubts, though, that they really want him revealing the last surprise/future DLC already.
Message 16 of 18 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Oct 5, 2012
where's the option that tells him to go screw himself with a rusty fork

I'm sick of hearing about that **bleep**
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 17 of 18 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 5, 2012
^ Ah, option C...good choice.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 18 of 18 (74 Views)
0 Likes