Nov 22 2012
By: DragonReaperX First Son 12 posts

Vote Here For What Characters That You Want To See In This Game....I Vote For Alucard

16 replies 151 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

I would like to see what characters other people may want to add to this game, legitimate characters.....Please....

I would like our voices to be heard among the community so that the developers will listen, so please cast your votes...

I will keep up with the thread and post the number of votes on legitimate characters.....

My vote is for Alucard from the game Castlevania: Symphonies of the Night

It is a playstation 1 classic so this is a perfect example of a legitimate character......

-^- Voter's Poll -^-

Alucard - 1

Message 1 of 17 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Vote Here For What Characters That You Want To See In This Game....I Vote For Alucard

Nov 22, 2012
We need a sign that says "Use this search function to find a thread about the exact same thing you're thinking about right now" and have it point up there.
At the search function field.
Where you could search for this.
And find this exact same thread.
But with TONS of requests already made.
Message 2 of 17 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Vote Here For What Characters That You Want To See In This Game....I Vote For Alucard

Nov 22, 2012

This Topic Was Started After The Games Release....

Remember That....

So these characters should be for DLC....

Just keep that in mind, and choose wisely....

This game has the potential to be greater than Super Smash Bros....

But.....

The Character List is less than imaginative right now,

There are too many sad faces among some legendary characters...

Come on sony, who really wants to play as your lame mascots?

I didn't play them in Street fighter X Tekken and I won't do it here....
Fat Princess?

Really?

For lack of girl characters? 

Most of these characters are really great,

But we need to dig deep and find the characters who have built the playstation brand,

The characters that I would be proud to play as,

There are so many dug up in the past that could re-surface....

Don't sell yourself short Sony.....

Give us some characters to be proud about.....

Smash Xbox and Nintendo.....

This is the game that can show the true value of Sony....

Give us the true characters of the past.....

Message 3 of 17 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I just want people with UNIQUE play styles.
Message 4 of 17 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Sub-Zero will have a unique playstyle. nobody else has an ice-clone. And No Cole does not play anything like Sub-Zero.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 5 of 17 (132 Views)
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 22, 2012
I agree. Cole just has have a freeze move but not an ice clone. Mortal kombat and soul calibur should get some rep in this game. For **bleep** sakes Kratos was in both of those games!!! Maybe that's why he's so good in this one xD. Imo Barakka(don't know spelling) or shao khan or shang tsung could also be really cool in this game, mainly because I don't see a lot of villians in this game, I mean big daddy and Radec? I think heihachi is to. And no evil cole is not a villian.
Message 6 of 17 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Nov 22, 2012
any jrpg rep like seriously anyone I will even take.....lightning (hope it doesn't come to this) but I prefer dart feld,cloud,sora(In that order since dart is first party he should be easy to get, cloud well cause he is awesome ,and sora my all-time favorite video game character he would probably be the most difficult to get because of Disney/square that's why he last)
Message 7 of 17 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Nov 22, 2012
So many of these companies, Disney and square enix basically hand out LittleBigPlanet DLC, how the heck is it so hard for them to get their character in this game? I realize its a little bit different, but not by a lot... For the love of god you can have most the characters people want in this game, from LBP dlc, like chimeras, cloud, ethan mars, the journey guy, ezio, altaire, even shadow of the colossus is in there, even Sonic The Hedgehog has is own dlc. Surely it can't be impossible for these companies to do business together.
Message 8 of 17 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
218 posts

Nov 22, 2012
you know I never thought about like that if they give all this dlc to little big planet why can't we have sora or cloud in this game..I guess they didn't trust sb after they saw what they did to drake face XD
Message 9 of 17 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Abe - 1

Alucard - 1

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 10 of 17 (87 Views)
0 Likes