Sep 28 2012
By: zengod2 Lombax Warrior 208 posts

Voice Acting, Idk what battle royale did with it cause i never played battle royale

9 replies 336 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

this is what brawl did with it
Lets Take These 4 Characters

Fox - FIIIIIIIRREE

Captain Falcon - FALCCCOOOOON PUNCH!!

Falco - Personally, I Prefer The Air B)

Ike - GREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAT EITHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

These Guys Don't EVER say that in their original Games, but these are lines that the Fans Really Admire About Brawl, Its Original From Brawl, you take a character from a racing game, and give him more definition by doing things like this

So Does Battle Royale Have Anything Like this? I know they've Done stuff with parappa like Give him karate moves and a skate board, and fat princess rides a chicken and stuff

but do these characters have epic lines to go along with their battle royale original moves?

btw i'm a sony fan. i'm not trying to start an arguement, i'm just information digging, you know.... unless you want to give me a beta lol

Message 1 of 10 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Voice Acting, Idk what battle royale did with it cause i never played battle royale

Sep 28, 2012

Battle Royale has done this.
It has original lines that also have to do with the characters franchise. Example: At certain points Parappa yells "Believe THIS!" as he hits someone. An obvious reference to his catchphrase, "I gotta believe!", but it's still an original line. When Sly picks up an item, he says "I haven't stolen anything....yet", and when Kratos picks one up, he says "Why do the Gods aid me!?" and things like that.

Message 2 of 10 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Re: Voice Acting, Idk what battle royale did with it cause i never played battle royale

Sep 28, 2012

Captain falcon did do the Falcon punch in his TV show...

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 10 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Sep 28, 2012

was that tv show made by nintendo?

Message 4 of 10 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Sep 28, 2012

No it wasn't.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 10 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Fat Princess rarely said anything in her game (and you never play as her in the game, you're a servant/minion) All her lines are brand new to her character. Plus her character in this game is pretty OOC because she never really wanted the cake (at first).

Sly has a some of lines that are kind of new since he doesn't really talk to himself in his games (plus that dad line omg where did that come from?!) Sly is usually talking to someone like Bentley (his lvl 3) and that "THUNDERFLOP!" was funny and he's copying what Murray would say in that line.

Someone already mentioned Parappa and I think that's it. Everyone else has new lines but make sense that the character usually says in their games or just don't talk at all (Sackboy and Toro)

Message 6 of 10 (237 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Yea, all fat princess say is "cake please!"
Message 7 of 10 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 28, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:

sawao_yama wrote:

I heard her say "Is there cake here?"

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 10 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Sep 28, 2012
The F-Zero anime was after Melee, the Falcon Punch at the end was a SSB reference, not the other way around.
Message 9 of 10 (114 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

"PaRappa's in the house!"

That quote is amazing if you ask me.

Message 10 of 10 (98 Views)
0 Likes