Jan 01 2013
By: dorkgeniuz21 Sackboy 410 posts

Vocal Fans Asking For Specific Characters “Going To Get Their Way”, Says Killian

3 replies 111 views Edited Jan 1, 2013

Found this article that prooves that us talking about the charaacters we want everywhere is working and that we need to keep doing it....the links here but i will post convo below.. http://thesilentchief.com/2012/12/24/playstation-all-stars-vocal-fans-asking-for-specific-characters...     

If you were to ask any old school PlayStation owner which characters they believe deserves a spot in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, Cloud Strife and Crash Bandicoot would be on the top of most everyone’s list.  In fact, you’ll find a full list of fan requested characters on the brawler’s official form.

While we imagine that SuperBot Entertainment would be hard pressed on implementing the choices on everyone’s wish list, the wheels are in motion for certain reps. Designer Seth Killian stated as much during an interview in the latest issue of gamesTM.

"Well, I can’t say that we’re going to address everyone’s concerns and desires. There are obviously a lot of request for characters we don’t own, but some of the people who have been vocal on the forums asking for specific characters, they’re going to get their way…if things work out..

It’ll be interesting to see which third party reps Superbot Entertainment and Sony will be able to secure  for the brawler as we move forward into 2013.

Until then, PlayStation All-Stars will receive its first batch of character and stage dlc when two of Sony’s in house fighters, Kat ( Gravity Rush) and Emmett Graves ( StarHawk ), storm on to the scene sometime early next year.

Via: gamesTM ( purchase a digital copy of the magazine here )

Message 1 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: Vocal Fans Asking For Specific Characters “Going To Get Their Way”, Says Killian

Jan 1, 2013

Old news, bro, but thanks anyway

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 2 of 4 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Re: Vocal Fans Asking For Specific Characters “Going To Get Their Way”, Says Killian

Jan 1, 2013
I didn't see it yet. Thanks for posting it
Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Goniloc wrote:

Old news, bro, but thanks anyway

II know, it may be old but I get tired of seeing people commenting on peoples requested characters with stuff like"Its not like superbot actualy pays attention to the forums etc...This confirms straight up that we need to continue telling them who and what we want in this game...Omar has also expressed that because of usthey may also be looking into 1v1 match making etc...

Message 4 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes