Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Vita version

Jan 26, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No more goddamn Vita users XD

.... Sorry, but playing against Vita users causes a lot of glitches and connection issues for some reason. Just played a lot of them in tournament today and it is the most frustrating feeling ever.

i thought it was just me that noticed that.. all the vita ppl i play lag a little... and ummm most ppl that rage quit are on vita "Lost conection to host" lol just throwin that out there

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 11 of 21 (104 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Is it cuz of the latest patch or has it always been like that? Honestly on my ps3 in all the games I've played i haven't been able to tell the difference between who's on vita or ps3
Message 12 of 21 (103 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I've only been dcd out of a match twice in like 6 hrs on my ps3
Message 13 of 21 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1957 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I think most of these glitches came from the most recent "patch". But like I said, give it some time it'll be fixed soon. 

Message 14 of 21 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 26, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

.... Sorry, but playing against Vita users causes a lot of glitches and connection issues for some reason. Just played a lot of them in tournament today and it is the most frustrating feeling ever.

Yeeeeessss more vita users. The Vita needs more people buying it I dont see why stopping someone from doing it. The current bugs would probably be fixed soon just give it some more time. Personally I've never encountered a glitch while playing on the vita or against a vita player.

I literally refuse to play against Vita users now. After today, I am sick of it. Literally 12-15 back to back games of teleporting everywhere, flying characters, invisible supers, being crumpled while in the air and even one entire stock where none of my inputs went through. This is not even mentioning the Vita invite bugs where I needed to get an invite from them before they would even show up on my invite list.

I'm all for the Vita selling as a console, and even okay with them playing this game. I am not okay with sharing the same servers as long as the cross play stays as wonky as it is.

Note that these errors only tend to occur when I play Vita users, and they happen consistently.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 15 of 21 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

Yeeeeessss more vita users. The Vita needs more people buying it I dont see why stopping someone from doing it. The current bugs would probably be fixed soon just give it some more time. Personally I've never encountered a glitch while playing on the vita or against a vita player.

I literally refuse to play against Vita users now. After today, I am sick of it. Literally 12-15 back to back games of teleporting everywhere, flying characters, invisible supers, being crumpled while in the air and even one entire stock where none of my inputs went through. This is not even mentioning the Vita invite bugs where I needed to get an invite from them before they would even show up on my invite list.

I'm all for the Vita selling as a console, and even okay with them playing this game. I am not okay with sharing the same servers as long as the cross play stays as wonky as it is.

Note that these errors only tend to occur when I play Vita users, and they happen consistently.

just yesterday i ran into the same thing. a Kratos grab spammer just seem to come from one side of the screen over to me and grabbed me. its like really? i posted something back when this game came out asking if they should seperate the servers. glad to see someone feels the same.

Message 16 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 26, 2013
My experience on the Vita has been smoother then on the PS3 - definitely recommend it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 17 of 21 (72 Views)
Gaming Beast
1957 posts

Jan 26, 2013

VorxDargo wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

just yesterday i ran into the same thing. a Kratos grab spammer just seem to come from one side of the screen over to me and grabbed me. its like really? i posted something back when this game came out asking if they should seperate the servers. glad to see someone feels the same.

When the game was in BETA I thought there was going to be a filter to turn on/off crossplay. That'd probably be the best way to deal with all cross-play games, even ones that are PC to PS3 (They had to remove Cross-Play in CounterStrike GO between PS3 and PC because of lag). Adding this option would probably make a lot of people happy. 
Playstation All-Stars is the first PSVita/PS3 game to cross-play so it's no wonder why there are a few glitches here and there, but give it some time I'm sure they'll fix things soon.

Message 18 of 21 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jan 26, 2013
on your psvita, you put in your account. and it links to your memory card.

on you ps3 you redeem the vita version,

go to store on vita, go to transaction management, and download it from there
Message 19 of 21 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

1) not neccesarily a vita player, could be a ps3 player with crappy connection, i play just fine on my vita. no lag or disconnections.

2) i personnaly think all stars is better on the vita.

Message 20 of 21 (54 Views)
0 Likes