Nov 19 2012
By: Thirty3Three Treasure Hunter 5693 posts

Vita as Controller predicament... Uh oh...

40 replies 405 views Edited Nov 19, 2012

the game doesn't feature cross controller, but if you invite a person on the vita through online, then you can sort of use the vita as a controller. - Zezzler.

That's true too:

That is what omar said in the IGN Livestream.

So If you have internet, you can play it the way he described, right? Just boot the game up on both systems, use one system to invite the other, and play?

Well...

If you're on the same account, on both systems, then how will you "invite" yourself from one console to the other...? o.O

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 1 of 41 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Vita as Controller predicament... Uh oh...

Nov 19, 2012
bump for answers.... really needed; I'm throwing a get-together with some friends tomorrow and I'll need some quick answers, please.
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 41 (383 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

the game doesn't feature cross controller, but if you invite a person on the vita through online, then you can sort of use the vita as a controller. - Zezzler.

That's true too:

So If you have internet, you can play it the way he described, right? Just boot the game up on both systems, use one system to invite the other, and play?

Well...

If you're on the same account, on both systems, then how will you "invite" yourself from one console to the other...? o.O

I was wondering this myself...

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 3 of 41 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Wasn't cross controller confirmed?
Message 4 of 41 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 19, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

That's true too:

Well...

I was wondering this myself...

Seems pretty vital to find out Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 41 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 19, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
Wasn't cross controller confirmed?

Nope. This game doesn't support Cross-Controller

Message 6 of 41 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I thought you made a thread not long ago with lots of sources saying it had cross controller? Or am I mistaken?

Message 7 of 41 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Nov 19, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
I thought you made a thread not long ago with lots of sources saying it had cross controller? Or am I mistaken?

I did, but I guess they de-confirmed it. Funny. It was pretty much confirmed prior to their denial

Message 8 of 41 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Nov 19, 2012
Bummer. Well you can still do it using cross play I guess.

Message 9 of 41 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14612 posts

Nov 19, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Bummer. Well you can still do it using cross play I guess.

Exactly...

But now we want to know how we can have the Vita version play with the Ps3 one if they are the same account.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 10 of 41 (329 Views)
0 Likes