Highlighted
Oct 26 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts

Vita Stage

[ Edited ]
10 replies 231 views Edited Oct 26, 2012

I was thinking that for a vita stage it could be sound shapes crossed with escape plan, dont exactly have ideas for it, how do you guys think it would work?

Edit: Not an exclusive vita stage, i meant one to represent the vita/PSN at the same timeSmiley Happy it would be for both systems

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 1 of 11 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Re: Vita Stage

Oct 26, 2012

I hope you don't mean Vita only stage, as that is a terrible idea.

But if you mean for PS3 and Vita, then yes, I like the idea very much as it is representing franchises that are important to playstation.

Message 2 of 11 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I was hoping Kat would be a vita specific character just to mix up the two. Vita specific stages however alienate a huge percentage of the online community.
Message 3 of 11 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

But if you mean for PS3 and Vita, then yes, I like the idea very much as it is representing franchises that are important to playstation.

oh know i didntSmiley Happy i meant for it pretty much as a stage representing Vita and PSN at the same time, and those are big downloads for them, sorry for that misunderstandingSmiley Happy The stage would be for both systems, just representing the Vita and PSN

Message 4 of 11 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Voncola wrote:
I was hoping Kat would be a vita specific character just to mix up the two. Vita specific stages however alienate a huge percentage of the online community.

i didnt mean vita specific stageSmiley Happy i meant a stage representing the vita and PSN haha, sorry everyone for the misunderstanding D:

Message 5 of 11 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Oct 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Zezzler wrote:

oh know i didntSmiley Happy i meant for it pretty much as a stage representing Vita and PSN at the same time, and those are big downloads for them, sorry for that misunderstandingSmiley Happy The stage would be for both systems, just representing the Vita and PSN

Haha, okay, that's good. 

I definitely agree that the Vita is being under represented, and that a stage and/or a character would be perfect for the game.

Maybe We'll see a 'Vita Themed DLC Bundle' somewhere down the line. That'd be cool.

Message 6 of 11 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Zezzler wrote:

Haha, okay, that's good. 

I definitely agree that the Vita is being under represented, and that a stage and/or a character would be perfect for the game.

Maybe We'll see a 'Vita Themed DLC Bundle' somewhere down the line. That'd be cool.

a stage a character etc would be amazing to seeSmiley Happy, would love to see something like that

Message 7 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Voncola wrote:

i dont like the idea of a vita only character we would see her all the time during crossplay matches and be like man i wanna play as kat, also i know u get the crossbuy thing but i have no intention of getting a vita anytime soon

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 11 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Oct 26, 2012

How about a stage like Flat Zone...the charcters could in in the Vita..and would switch between Escape Plan and Sound Shapes

SIR DANIEL AND SPIKE FOR TOP TIER!!!!!
Message 9 of 11 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Actually a vita only stage might not be a bad idea...I mean if there was no character representative I could see a stage mash-up between gravity rush & escape plan (for example)
Message 10 of 11 (96 Views)
0 Likes