Jun 09 2012
By: freshprincepbg Splicer 59 posts
Accepted Solution

Villians for the Game?

29 replies 357 views Edited Jun 9, 2012

Who you think would make cool villians as playable characters? So far we only have Radec

If they can get Crash Bandicoot, (which they must!) they can certainily get Dr. Neo Cortex also

Also Dr. Nefarious is one of my fav characters, he can definetily be in the game

Who else you like to see

Message 1 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Villians for the Game?

Jun 9, 2012

First one that comes to mind is Frank Fontaine.

Message 2 of 30 (357 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 9, 2012

freshprincepbg wrote:

Who you think would make cool villians as playable characters? So far we only have Radec

If they can get Crash Bandicoot, (which they must!) they can certainily get Dr. Neo Cortex also

Also Dr. Nefarious is one of my fav characters, he can definetily be in the game

Who else you like to see

even if cortex and nefarious don't make the cut as playable characters, i would love to see them in the game. I could so totally see the story of the game being dr. neo cortex and dr. nefarious teaming up to destroy the playstation universe.  if full cutscenes were in the game showing them setting up their plan and putting it into action, they would play off of each other so well and have some hysterical dialogue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jun 9, 2012

That could be cool, but I think theres no excuse to why Dr. Nefarious shouldn't be in the game, since he's owned by Sony. He's one of the coolest villians they have and would fit in great.

Message 4 of 30 (357 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 9, 2012

the reason i say that is if Superbot decides to only put in one character per franchise in order to represent more games which is what they seem to be doing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1732 posts

Jun 9, 2012

I say Kessler and Reapers from InFamous. Reapers more like background characters for maps and Kessler as a character.

Message 6 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jun 10, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

the reason i say that is if Superbot decides to only put in one character per franchise in order to represent more games which is what they seem to be doing

Oh yeah true but I hope they don't ignore good characters just because of that rule. There aren't that many secondary characters I want, but Dr. Nefarious would be a really good one. We'll see.

Message 7 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Jun 10, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I say Kessler and Reapers from InFamous. Reapers more like background characters for maps and Kessler as a character.

Photobucket

Yeah Kessler could be a good character, I wonder if they would provide option to be good Cole or evil Cole.

Message 8 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Jun 10, 2012

Probably just a cosmetic option when picking the costume.

Message 9 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jun 10, 2012

The trouble with finding a villian and/or boss because you just cant take one characters nemesis and expect a diffrent character to fight him for no reason. So (as polygon man for an example) they have to take Sony's real world nemesis ( or just do a mario brothers and make a giant hand) and put him as a villian. My idea eould be to use Playstations hated organization leader due to the 7 month wait due to hacking... Non other than ANONYMUS (Spellcheck?) And having him with a ? Mark head ( their logo) and having him fight.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 30 (357 Views)
0 Likes