Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

Destroying the series? Its not even the series, It just has its name and took apart everything the original DMC have for this crap emo loser who is not even likeable. Infact he's flat out boring and so is his brother.


eh :/ i have to disagree with that, from the story clips ive seen, i really like both of them, they both have clear personalities and are pretty cool, thats a problem i had with the old series, is it was filled with plotholes and all the characters just tried being the most badass, thats not really a personality. Again i like the old series but something had to be done, thats why im going to give the reboot a chance at the very least.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 56 (531 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: r thanRe: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

actually i do think DMC has been overrated since the start, they are good games but not "the best games ever" like everyone thinks. I personally think the new one looks really good, i liked the originals but the new one so far has blown me away.


3 still has the best story and devil triggers.

 


i agree, im not saiyng they are bad games though xD wnat to make that clear, i really like them, but people that say no series is better than it, or its the best series ever idk xD i dont agree with that

 


uhh.. what? It invented its own gameplay genre so it deserves that. Story is everyones own opinion. And I've been watching the new dmc forever and I still cant like it..

 

Its just so bad..

 

Not to mention dante looks like the distant relative of frankenstein from hotel transylvania.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 56 (530 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012
Yeah but its just a typical 3rd person shooter, the only reason I like uncharted is because of its story and characters, and you gotta admit that uncharted isnt the most original game, ie it took a lot from tomb raider.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 56 (528 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: r thanRe: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

actually i do think DMC has been overrated since the start, they are good games but not "the best games ever" like everyone thinks. I personally think the new one looks really good, i liked the originals but the new one so far has blown me away.


3 still has the best story and devil triggers.

 


i agree, im not saiyng they are bad games though xD wnat to make that clear, i really like them, but people that say no series is better than it, or its the best series ever idk xD i dont agree with that

 


uhh.. what? It invented its own gameplay genre so it deserves that. Story is everyones own opinion. And I've been watching the new dmc forever and I still cant like it..

 

Its just so bad..

 

Not to mention dante looks like the distant relative of frankenstein from hotel transylvania.


it didnt really create its own genre, unless you mean really fast combat? or something?

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 56 (526 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
687 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

He's not likeable? Then why do I like him? I know a bunch of other people that like him. You say he's a emo loser, not once in the game does he say anything emo. I can't even say that for sure because I haven't even played the game, But I did play the demo and I know that he acts just like the original Dante, so what if it's a reboot, or his hair is black. He's actually funny the gameplay is fluid and fun, that's all that matters. But you're basing it all around the fact that it's a reboot and that it's different from the story, try the game out first buddy.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 56 (525 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

Destroying the series? Its not even the series, It just has its name and took apart everything the original DMC have for this crap emo loser who is not even likeable. Infact he's flat out boring and so is his brother.


eh :/ i have to disagree with that, from the story clips ive seen, i really like both of them, they both have clear personalities and are pretty cool, thats a problem i had with the old series, is it was filled with plotholes and all the characters just tried being the most badass, thats not really a personality. Again i like the old series but something had to be done, thats why im going to give the reboot a chance at the very least.

 


What the heck have you seen? Dante is the generic good guy, and his brother is the generic supremacist villain. The old dante and vergil were a hell of alot better on all terms.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 56 (524 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/22/2011
Offline
420 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

DanteShirosaki wrote:

He's not likeable? Then why do I like him? I know a bunch of other people that like him. You say he's a emo loser, not once in the game does he say anything emo. I can't even say that for sure because I haven't even played the game, But I did play the demo and I know that he acts just like the original Dante, so what if it's a reboot, or his hair is black. He's actually funny the gameplay is fluid and fun, that's all that matters. But you're basing it all around the fact that it's a reboot and that it's different from the story, try the game out first buddy.


He acts nothing like the original dante! And I ain't going to go into anymore detail on this here. And FYI, The majority is against the DMC reboot.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 56 (518 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

DanteShirosaki wrote:

He's not likeable? Then why do I like him? I know a bunch of other people that like him. You say he's a emo loser, not once in the game does he say anything emo. I can't even say that for sure because I haven't even played the game, But I did play the demo and I know that he acts just like the original Dante, so what if it's a reboot, or his hair is black. He's actually funny the gameplay is fluid and fun, that's all that matters. But you're basing it all around the fact that it's a reboot and that it's different from the story, try the game out first buddy.


He acts nothing like the original dante! And I ain't going to go into anymore detail on this here. And FYI, The majority is against the DMC reboot.

 


actually, i can tell you:smileytongue: from all the negative PR its been getting, they may have lost old fans, but their fans are twice as big now accoridng to preorders already :smileyhappy:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 56 (512 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

The majority is stupid.

 

That's all have a nice day.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 56 (507 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
687 posts
 

Re: Vergil as DLC in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Nov 17, 2012

People in japan seem to talk about him alot. In this game Vergil isn't the villain for a while, He's fighting against Mundus alongside Dante. =/

 

Generic good guy? And the old Dante wasn't, This Dante didn't actually want to be involved with anything. He kinda got sucked in by Kat and Vergil. 

 

Not just that but the story actually has substance, it actually has a main storyline that it'll follow through with. Even though the majority is against it, that is just giving it momentum bud.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 56 (505 Views)
Reply
0 Likes