Highlighted
Aug 09 2012
By: GrimmBigBadWolf Lombax Warrior 100 posts

VIDEO: Potential Character List - Playstation All-stars: Battle Royale - UPDATE 3

[ Edited ]
5 replies 182 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

3rd Update.. some of you might have seen this on youtube.

If you have any request for characters.. I will try to include them in update 4.

I've removed confirmed characters from previous update:

Nathan
Cole
Toro
Big Daddy
Heihachi
Jak and Daxter

pap

Message 1 of 6 (182 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Re: VIDEO: Potential Character List - Playstation All-stars: Battle Royale - UPDATE 3

Aug 9, 2012

the prince of persia

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 2 of 6 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Re: VIDEO: Potential Character List - Playstation All-stars: Battle Royale - UPDATE 3

Aug 9, 2012
ow finally some one want kingsley . .. i really love him not as crash but second place for me he . lol duke nukem will be good. Smiley Very Happy hoping for kazuma kiryu too also raiden from 1992 too M K raiden i mean
Message 3 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Your Video is pretty bad, and you should feel pretty bad.

Message 4 of 6 (119 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 9, 2012
nice vid but most of the people you put in are just stupid why so many racing game characters tag I can fotgive but all the others are just pointless also why have a chimera and than also nathan hale >< and finnaly wheres Raz from Psychonauts?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 5 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Aug 9, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
ow finally some one want kingsley . .. i really love him not as crash but second place for me he . lol duke nukem will be good. Smiley Very Happy hoping for kazuma kiryu too also raiden from 1992 too M K raiden i mean

Duke should have a stampede of women be his super.

I really want a MK character.  I would want Raiden before Scorpion.. Raiden MK VS Cole VS Raiden MG would be amazing.

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Your Video is pretty bad, and you should feel pretty bad.

lol.. I like it. Enjoyed creating it. 

I don't agree with all the requested characters. It's not MY wishlist.  Just a potential list.
I didn't even want to include Big Daddy in my first video and he was announced afterwards.

Mman015 wrote:
nice vid but most of the people you put in are just stupid why so many racing game characters tag I can fotgive but all the others are just pointless also why have a chimera and than also nathan hale >< and finnaly wheres Raz from Psychonauts?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't think you understand what a potential list is.  I am not saying these characters HAVE to be in. Just a list I compiled from the fans. All characters are video game characters only.  I will not be adding real people or characters from cartoon/anime shows.

Like I replied to Nocturnal__Gamer.  I had Big Daddy in the first video/list and he was announced afterwards.  I didn't care to have him.. but he ended up in the game. Same happened with Heihachi and Toro.  I do not care for a Chimera or Nathan Hale either.. but I've seen them requested on these forums, on youtube, and elsewhere on the web.

Raz sounds like a great character. I will add him in the next video.

pap

Message 6 of 6 (82 Views)
0 Likes