Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

1) Pyramid Head, Prana Devil, Razorfane, Scaler, Malice, 

2) Spyro

3) Raziel, Rayman, Raving Rabbid, Bomberman, Emmett Graves

4) Viewtiful Joe 

5) Scorpion, Voldo, Chimera

6) Cloud 

7) Sora 

8) Snake 

9) Crash 

10) Blasto 

11) Gex 

12) Tomba

13) Ty 

14) Croc

15) Reptile, Baraka, Lizardman

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 81 of 221 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/31/2005
Offline
7970 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012
15 is a lot, but I'll see what I can do. Much of this list may wind up being characters who I think should be in just for other fans' sake, because I'm largely satisfied with the roster already.

1. Cloud (FF VII)
2. King of All Cosmos (Katamari series)
3. Abe (Oddworld)
4. Crash Bandicoot
5. Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
6. Wander (SotC)
7. Spyro the Dragon
8. Prinny (Disgaea series)
9. Snake (MGS)
10. Kat (Gravity Rush)
11. Nemesis (Resident Evil 3)
12. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
13. Ico
14. Dart (Legend of Dragoon)
15. Seigfried (Soul Calibur)

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 82 of 221 (173 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

1.  The King of All Cosmos

2.  Crash Bandicoot

3.  Snake (Solid, Old, or Naked)

4.  Cloud

5.  Spyro

6.  Lara Croft

7.  Sora (For the record, i don't like sora as a character.  he annoys me and will most likely be used as my training dummy in practice mode.  The reason he's so high on my list is because I know his inclusion would give this game a lot of positive attention)

8.  Ezio, Connor, or Altair

9.  Kevin Butler

10.  Amaterasu

11.  Viewtiful Joe

12.  Rayman

13.  Sephiroth

14.  Ty

15.  Kat (i don't really want kat but i know her inclusion would make a lot of people happy)

 

 

i honestly can't think of anyone else.  I love seeing how many people are putting the King in their lists Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 83 of 221 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

1.  The King of All Cosmos

2.  Crash Bandicoot

3.  Snake (Solid, Old, or Naked)

4.  Cloud

5.  Spyro

6.  Lara Croft

7.  Sora (For the record, i don't like sora as a character.  he annoys me.  The reason he's so high on my list is because I know his inclusion would give this game a lot of positive attention)

8.  Ezio, Connor, or Altair

9.  Kevin Butler

 

i honestly can't think of anyone else.  I love seeing how many people are putting the King in their lists Smiley Very Happy


no viewtiful joe?


Message 84 of 221 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

1.  The King of All Cosmos

2.  Crash Bandicoot

3.  Snake (Solid, Old, or Naked)

4.  Cloud

5.  Spyro

6.  Lara Croft

7.  Sora (For the record, i don't like sora as a character.  he annoys me.  The reason he's so high on my list is because I know his inclusion would give this game a lot of positive attention)

8.  Ezio, Connor, or Altair

9.  Kevin Butler

 

i honestly can't think of anyone else.  I love seeing how many people are putting the King in their lists Smiley Very Happy


no viewtiful joe?


i just updated my list with him on it.  I played all of the viewtiful joe games on my gamecube so in my mind i kind of associate him with nintendo more than playstation (i wanted him in brawl so bad).  Thats why he's not higher on the list

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 85 of 221 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
1517 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

ihatemath113 wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

1.  The King of All Cosmos

2.  Crash Bandicoot

3.  Snake (Solid, Old, or Naked)

4.  Cloud

5.  Spyro

6.  Lara Croft

7.  Sora (For the record, i don't like sora as a character.  he annoys me.  The reason he's so high on my list is because I know his inclusion would give this game a lot of positive attention)

8.  Ezio, Connor, or Altair

9.  Kevin Butler

 

i honestly can't think of anyone else.  I love seeing how many people are putting the King in their lists Smiley Very Happy


no viewtiful joe?


i just updated my list with him on it.  I played all of the viewtiful joe games on my gamecube so in my mind i kind of associate him with nintendo more than playstation (i wanted him in brawl so bad).  Thats why he's not higher on the list


Oh man I forgot his games were on the gamecube


Message 86 of 221 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/26/2011
Offline
67 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012

Crash
Cloud
Wander
Spyro
Snake
Lara Croft
Sora
Prince of Persia
Connor
Rayman
Abe
Ty
Chimera
Kat
Chun-li

Message 87 of 221 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/09/2012
Offline
1670 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012

Awesome idea. Found it a little difficult coming up with 15, and a few characters probably never stand a chance of getting in, but here's my list anyway:

 

1. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

2. Cloud (Final Fantasy)

3. Ezio (Assassin's Creed)

4. Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)

5. Crash Bandicoot

6. Raziel (Legacy Of Kain)

7. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)

8. Ellen (Folklore)

9. Abe (Oddworld)

10. Raz (Psychonauts)

11. Valkyria Chronicles rep (either Alicia or Selvaria)

12. Prince of Persia

13. Jade (Beyond Good & Evil)

14. Alundra

15. Isaac Clarke (Dead Space)

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 88 of 221 (135 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

1. Kat-10

2.Chun-Li-9 (Street Fighter Rep)

3.C.Viper-9 (Street Fighter Rep)

4. Juri-9 (Street Fighter Rep)

5. Rayman-9

6.Crash Bandicoot-10

7.Connor-8

8. Raz-7.5

9.Spyro-8

10. The guy from Wild 9-8

11.Viewtiful Joe-7

12. Vexx-7

13. Jin Kazama-9

14. Ty the Tasmanian Tiger-6

15. ?-5

"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 89 of 221 (125 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/15/2012
Offline
5383 posts
 

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012
^LOVE your sig! and its so awesome to see Pyramid Head on alot of peoples lists!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 90 of 221 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes