Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Re: Rank your Top 15 DLC Character Choices (A Statistics Project)

Oct 29, 2012
And dart.
Message 61 of 221 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Once again, in Coles case having two actually makes sense in terms of representation as well as the two playing distinctively different - granted, people are ticked at the choice, it can still be backed up. Dante on the other hand has no real point of having two versions oh himself other then the fact of pleasing angry fans. It's not a matter of 'I don't understand Dante' or 'I'm being a blindless fanboy', it's just not logical. The only logical addition would be to include a costume of the older version, which Capcom said no to.

Once again, agree to disagree, I understand what logic is, and I also understand what an opinion is, and I respect yours, you believe that 2 cole's makes sense for the reasons you've listed.  I have played both inFamous 1 & 2, loved them, but still believe 2 Cole's is unnecessary, while the Dante's are different people with different atitudes with arsenal's big enough for vastly different move set's and play styles while still staying true to the charatcer's feel/method. That's my opinion.

LX, if you choose not to count this math guy's list because it includes old dante, then I feel this list would be biased and would wish not to be a part of it, so don't count mine; on the other hand if you do count his then count mine, and a bravo for being an open minded human being.

Message 62 of 221 (170 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I'm by no means putting down your opinion, I'm just countering it with logical reasoning. Like I said, people can & will complain about 2 Coles, but atleast their inclusion can be backed by more then just 'people don't like the new one'. They'd be better of trying to get approval to include Old Dante as a costume rather then a character, it would be resources and time better spent creating other more highly asked for characters.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 63 of 221 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 29, 2012
waste of resources*
Message 64 of 221 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Once again, in Coles case having two actually makes sense in terms of representation as well as the two playing distinctively different - granted, people are ticked at the choice, it can still be backed up. Dante on the other hand has no real point of having two versions oh himself other then the fact of pleasing angry fans. It's not a matter of 'I don't understand Dante' or 'I'm being a blindless fanboy', it's just not logical. The only logical addition would be to include a costume of the older version, which Capcom said no to.

Once again, agree to disagree, I understand what logic is, and I also understand what an opinion is, and I respect yours, you believe that 2 cole's makes sense for the reasons you've listed.  I have played both inFamous 1 & 2, loved them, but still believe 2 Cole's is unnecessary, while the Dante's are different people with different atitudes with arsenal's big enough for vastly different move set's and play styles while still staying true to the charatcer's feel/method. That's my opinion.

LX, if you choose not to count this math guy's list because it includes old dante, then I feel this list would be biased and would wish not to be a part of it, so don't count mine; on the other hand if you do count his then count mine, and a bravo for being an open minded human being.

I already said I'd count it. Mainly because I don't feel his bias there will skew the results out of the more objective reality.

Message 65 of 221 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'm by no means putting down your opinion, I'm just countering it with logical reasoning. Like I said, people can & will complain about 2 Coles, but atleast their inclusion can be backed by more then just 'people don't like the new one'. They'd be better of trying to get approval to include Old Dante as a costume rather then a character, it would be resources and time better spent creating other more highly asked for characters.

A waste of resources was New Dante when they could have gotten other characters 

Message 66 of 221 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 29, 2012

1.Ari and Stan (Okage : Shadow King)

2.Dart (The Legend of Dragoon)

3.Wander (SoTC)

4.Kat Gravity Rush)

5.Max (Dark Clud 2)

6.Jaster Rogue (Rogue Galaxy)

7.Etna (Disgaea)

8.Yu Narukami (Persona4)

9.Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

10.Robbit (Jumping Flash)

11.Ellen (Folklore)

12.Leonard (White Knight Chronicles)

13.Rudy Roughknight (Wild Arms)

14.Crash

15.Spyro

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 67 of 221 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 29, 2012
New Dante's better then no Dante.
Message 68 of 221 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 29, 2012

1) Lightning

2) Ada Wong

Message 69 of 221 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 29, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:

lol, well I agree with that 100% as well, after all, Old Dante is not on my list, all I want is for people's hopes and opinions to be heard and counted without bias, I don't mind if you put down my opinion or not, as long as I'm (and others) aren't excluded for it. I kinda feel like we're debating for no reason now, lol.

Message 70 of 221 (142 Views)