Drake doesn't need a nerf.
Message 41 of 49 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Upcoming Patch: Possible Drake, Kratos and Raiden Nerfs

Dec 14, 2012

barker09 wrote:

Drake's my main, so hopefully they don't nerf him too bad. The barrel should probably take double the time to come out, and the infinite needs to be removed.

Raiden and Kratos are obvious for a nerf, and 1v1 ranked would be great. 

Dude there is nothing wrong with the barrel. I dont know why everyone is referring to it. You can block the **bleep** thing. Ppl just need to stop abusing roll when the barrel is coming. I'll say it again, the barrel spamming is no different than sweet tooth mine spamming IMO. It's a setup and major part of his game. Only the loop needs to go and that's it. Im not even sure how they gonna fix that without messing up the run and gun move. We shall wait and see

Message 42 of 49 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Dec 14, 2012
i posted this before u...
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 43 of 49 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Rossome wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
I don't understand the drake nerf at all, also fat princess is actually a very good character in the rite ha nds for me she just deoesn't fit my playstyle and is somewhat hard for me to utilize properly but she is definetely better than most of the cast. and a timer in stock? why is that needed? the point of stock is to go untill you are the last one alive not for someone to dodge untill the end of a match with more lives

Though I agree with you about the point of stock matches, I came up with a theory as to why timers in stock is a good idea.

Imagine you're doing a random unranked 2v2 stock.  You get eliminated and your partner is left to fight the other two opponents solo.  However rather than fighting seriously, the opposing team does everything they can to essentially "troll" and prolong the match.  Perhaps you were knocked out early on in the match, and your partner managed to salvage the match and turn it into a 1v1 situation.  Perhaps they were of equal skill and the match is drawn out, taking time that for whatever reason, you just don't have at the moment.

This could definitely be a beneficial option, but should definitely only be an option.

you can just quit if you don't wish to watch till the end and there is no penalty except for no rank points from the match

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 44 of 49 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Drake doesn't need a nerf for the barrel. In fact, it can be stopped and used against him by most characters. Radec's sniper stops it in it's tracks, Nariko's chain pull blows it up in his face and I think her counter can reflect it right back at him. Sack Boy's fan and cushion is a given against it.  I believe any projectile attack can destroy it as well and personally I prefer to use a mixture of grenades and barrels because of the amount of times I get hurt trying to use it for pressure. 

Photobucket
Message 45 of 49 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Nerf sly please
Message 46 of 49 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Was there any reason for you guys to bump a month dead thread. :l
all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 47 of 49 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Sly is kind of annoying you know.... you should do something too... i hate counter spammers

Message 48 of 49 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Kratos, FP, Sly, Drake, & Raiden needs to be nerfed bad.

Kratos has no recovery from any of his moves. It doesnt makes any sense since he doesnt move that fast and have alot of recovery in his own game.

FP needs a little nerf. She sholud not be able to move that fast with her being that fat. Why Sir Dan moves so slow and get out manuvered by an overweight character. Another character in her own game cant even walk and be carried by other characters in her own game but can move like The Flash in this. Those spamming juming foward circle people are annoying as hell.

Sly has ulimited invisiblility, teleport, no recovery from moves, 0.00001% percent chance to get knocked out of level one, better electricity powers than cole, and the best counter in the game with that unpunishable level 1. Yeah this guy does not need a nerf.

Drake yeah needs a nerf with those barrels. His level 1 blast raidus need to be decrease. It dont makes sense for it to be bigger than Sweet Tooth level 2 blast radius. Needs a lil more recovery frames for some of his moves. All around best supers in the game.

Raiden needs to be fixed asap. Too many confirms to his level one. No recovery frames for majority of his moves. Infinite glitches. No more need to be said.

Every character that has a counter needs it to be taken away.

Characters that needs a buff from what i been playing are Sweet Tooth and Sir Dan. Dan moves absolutely to slow and his level one needs a setup for it if it only going to be aim in that air in that short distance. Only good for people who dont know how to avoid it. Once people figures it out its the most useless super in the game. Sweet tooth needs some combos bad. All the ones he has are too situaltional.

Message 49 of 49 (80 Views)
0 Likes