Survivor
2494 posts

Re: Up Your Arsenal NOW!

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

How about Red Eco from Jak and Daxter? It doubles your attack damage, thus making enemies release twice as much AP than they usually do. And it only lasts like 10-15 seconds.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 11 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
746 posts

Jul 19, 2012
I'd like to see the Sentry Turret from Ratchet: Deadlocked, except not in the weapon form. I'd prefer it to be made to where after picking it up, you can throw it in whatever direction you want (It doesn't go very far, however), and then it is attached to the ground for however long it lasts. While it is active, it shoots small bullets at enemies within range, but only slightly pushes them back, and doesn't drain AP. I think it'd be unique, and a nice way to block off areas, as you'd be safe, while enemies would have to either find a way around or trod through.
Message 12 of 15 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 20, 2012
10 - 15 seconds is longer than a lvl 3! if it were to be included it should be for 5 seconds max. I would like to see a Pipo helmet or something if an Ape Escape rep isnt in the game.
Message 13 of 15 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2858 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

I honestly don't really care about the items much at all.  I'm going to for the most part play the game competitively and the items and hazards will for sure be turned off.  I'm really hoping too that they have an option to join just 1v1 matches the correct competitive settings.  I'm not against some casual FFAs for everything on, but I would prefer to be able to practice against randoms with settings similar to tournaments.

I do hope however there aren't any that give large amounts of AP just by picking them up.  The ones that give a lot of AP should require there to be some sort of skill involved.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 14 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 20, 2012
So far you have nothing to worry about, only the nanotech crate gives you AP and even that can be stolen by the other players.
Message 15 of 15 (25 Views)
0 Likes