Reply
Nov 12 2012
By: D-Squad3 Fender Bender 2905 posts
Offline

Unlockable taunts...

14 replies 351 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

Do you guys think it will just be different things the characters say or different animations? I've got a feeling it will just be different things they say rather than different animations. I would love a unique animation for each taunt though.

Message 1 of 15 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
517 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

Nov 12, 2012

I have a feeling that it will actually be different animations and sayings.  I think the thing they say will be tied to the individual animation. 

Message 2 of 15 (346 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2007
Offline
2905 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

Nov 12, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

I have a feeling that it will actually be different animations and sayings.  I think the thing they say will be tied to the individual animation. 


I hope you're right, I'm not a big fan of Kratos' taunt animation at the moment.

 

Message 3 of 15 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

Nov 12, 2012

I think each character has a unique different taunt which would be a big plus for unlockables in my book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 4 of 15 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

Nov 12, 2012

The losing animations are different, so i dont see why the taunts will be any different. (from the theory of losing animations)

 

I believe they shall be different animations, as well as VO Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 15 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

Nov 12, 2012

Sir Daniel moonwalking. 0_0

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 15 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/26/2010
Offline
1336 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

fabsta1994 wrote:

Sir Daniel moonwalking. 0_0

 

 


If this we're to happen he would immediately become my most used character when the game comes out Smiley LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 7 of 15 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
1360 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012
joblade wrote:

fabsta1994 wrote:

Sir Daniel moonwalking. 0_0

 

 


If this we're to happen he would immediately become my most used character when the game comes out Smiley LOL


Indeed!


It'd also be nice if Ratchet cranked out the Groovitron!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 15 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/23/2011
Offline
726 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

Nov 12, 2012
We should make sure someone asks this on the IGN livestream on Wednesday.
__________________________________________________________

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 9 of 15 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Unlockable taunts...

Nov 12, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

Do you guys think it will just be different things the characters say or different animations? I've got a feeling it will just be different things they say rather than different animations. I would love a unique animation for each taunt though.


I noticed one of Jak and Daxters taunts is from their first game The Precursor Legacy. ND took the victory dance pose they did when they defeated Gol & Maia, but they altered it a little to make it more mature because Jak is grown up and etc in Jak 3...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 10 of 15 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes