Reply
Sep 22 2012
By: MONKRED Splicer 50 posts
Offline

Unlockable Characters Confirmed

32 replies 1485 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

If you have seen the Prima Official Strategy Guide info on Amazon it tells you the content in the guide.

 

It said:

 

• Covers Playstation 3 and Vita platforms!
Unlock all characters and every stage!
• Detailed character profiles reveal every ability, super move, matchups, and tactic!
• In-depth strategy for both local and online multiplayer modes!
• Learn to leverage advanced environment tactics providing an essential edge in each level!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So dont worry, there should be more characters in the official release of the game! Hope this helps settle peace of mind Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 33 (1,485 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/22/2012
Offline
435 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012
Message 2 of 33 (1,470 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I heard that everyone after Big Daddy is supposed to be unlockable so this doesn't say much. Geez even Dante could be the only unlockable and that strategy guide would still say ALL unlockable characters.

 

Still nice searching and looking up info. Any info nowadays help build hype.

Message 3 of 33 (1,438 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012
Glad I could help!
Message 4 of 33 (1,423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

I heard that everyone after Big Daddy is supposed to be unlockable so this doesn't say much. Geez even Dante could be the only unlockable and that strategy guide would still say ALL unlockable characters.


everyone after big daddy is a lot of characters...if you mean in the order they were confirmed

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 5 of 33 (1,411 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
417 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012

They should make third party characters unlockable


Photobucket
Message 6 of 33 (1,394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
756 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

I heard that everyone after Big Daddy is supposed to be unlockable so this doesn't say much. Geez even Dante could be the only unlockable and that strategy guide would still say ALL unlockable characters.


everyone after big daddy is a lot of characters...if you mean in the order they were confirmed

 


Have u played Brawl lol? You literally unlock kalf the roster and it's fun as heck

 

Beginning

Brawl

 

End

Brawl 2

Message 7 of 33 (1,352 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012

^i like that idea

Photobucket
Message 8 of 33 (1,351 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/22/2012
Offline
50 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012

Well I am assuming the announced characters so far are gonna have to be unlockable but I think there will be a few that werent announced that are unlockable, few being 2-3.

Message 9 of 33 (1,332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Unlockable Characters Confirmed

Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

I heard that everyone after Big Daddy is supposed to be unlockable so this doesn't say much. Geez even Dante could be the only unlockable and that strategy guide would still say ALL unlockable characters.


everyone after big daddy is a lot of characters...if you mean in the order they were confirmed

 


Have u played Brawl lol? You literally unlock kalf the roster and it's fun as heck

 

Beginning

Brawl

 

End

Brawl 2


well look at brawls roster, than all-stars, not as many characters. big addy is what? 8 characters i think? so you start with 8 than unlock 12, thats pretty good.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 10 of 33 (1,268 Views)
Reply
0 Likes