Mar 23 2013
By: Conans_Boy Lombax Warrior 253 posts

Universal representation stage idea!

[ Edited ]
10 replies 240 views Edited Mar 23, 2013

First off, this stage Will not belong to any one franchise. It is a collection of all represented franchises, and will get more as the game gets more reps through DLC.

OK, The Idea;

The stage starts with the camera panning around a space battle. The battle is betwee several memorable ships from many franchises. such as the Huge Spaceship from LBP. Chimeran warships from Ressistance, ISA Dropships from killzone (The ones at the start of invasion.) just to name a few. To imply that not just the characters are at war, but the whole playstation universe!

The camera will close in to a random ship, and the fight will begain. Eventualy the ship your on will be taken out, and the fighters drop to a diferent ship (One that you could have started on.) Several locations will also zoom by in the back, like a Dead Space Space station, Dr. Nefarious' Spacestation, or theLBPK Space Bass.

Once the ship your on is taken out 3 times. you stay on the ship as It crashlands on a neutral planet. Leaving the rest of the match in a smoldering pile of mixed franchises. At times, a new franchise will try to take over this area. MNR tracks will be built, taken out by necromorphs, Unfineshed swan ink and whitouts will build, and deleated by a LBP popit, or buzz will try to ask a question before being chased off by nevis.

The hostile takeover will also happen furthur into the back as memerable landmarks are built out of the wreakage, like an avalonian cityscape, The Floating KG warfactory, Mt. Olimpus, Zarok's castle, or the beast.

Near the end, one last takover hapens. The sky goes dark and cloudy. Playstation buttons start flying, and blue hexagonal pillars shoot up. It's not a whole transformation though, The wrekage and landskape is still relitivly intact.

The music would be a reved up version of the main menu. With slight remixes and aditions for what ever Franchise would be in the spotlight at the time.

What do you think?

*World's most disappointed facepalm.*

%& Lead Scout for The Bunker! &%
Message 1 of 11 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Re: Epic universal stage idea!

Mar 23, 2013

Who cares for a mashup of all the reps? They already have their own stages for the most part they should make a stage for all the NOT already represented series/characters.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 2 of 11 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Universal representation stage idea!

Mar 23, 2013
Seems like too much for a 3 minute match. Everything would have to go by extremely quickly.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 3 of 11 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Universal rep!? Why would I want an E.T. or Harry Potter stage over--

Oh wait, you were talking about all franchises. Nevermind Smiley Tongue

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 4 of 11 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

sprocideon wrote:
Seems like too much for a 3 minute match. Everything would have to go by extremely quickly.

IT woulden't all hapen in one play. Only one take over would be attempted per fight, ect. Like how you never see all the nods on time station, or never get more than one question from buzz.

Message 5 of 11 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Idk sounds too much like Invasion
Message 6 of 11 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Mar 23, 2013
I suppose so... but it seems like too much to me. I'd rather just keep it simple with the one mashup. My brain already has a hard time focusing due to the hectic gameplay going on.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 7 of 11 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Mar 23, 2013
It took me months before I even noticed what was happening in the background of most stages. It was only within the last month or so that I realized it was a Warhawk that blew up Timestation.
Message 8 of 11 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Did you get this idea from a Smash Bros. Brawl hack? Because you literally just described one of the stage hacks for Fimal Destination just in the form of Sony reps.
Message 9 of 11 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Mar 23, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
Did you get this idea from a Smash Bros. Brawl hack? Because you literally just described one of the stage hacks for Fimal Destination just in the form of Sony reps.

No. Nevr played SSB in my life. If it is already a mod for SSBB, then we should make this in our game before nintendo makes it cannon for SSB. BTW, do you have a link to this mod? A video mabey?

Message 10 of 11 (143 Views)
0 Likes