Jan 08 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Unique Ethan Mars Supers

[ Edited ]
16 replies 207 views Edited Jan 8, 2013

Level 1: Ethan yells, "JASON!" and a red balloon appears and out of nowhere, a car comes in and crashes into the balloon (has as much range as Fat Princess's level 1)

Level 2: Ethan blacks out and walks to a random place on the map. He has a black circle around him that is as big as Evil Cole's level 2 and it stays around him during the entire level 2. Anyone in the circle dies. When his super ends, he yells, "SHAUN!"

Level 3: It's a cinematic level 3 that clears the screen. Why? Beacuse Heavy Rain is basically a movie. All the characters go into a well. At the bottom right of the screen it says 6 inches of rain. The water in the well rises and all the characters die.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 17 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Ethan Mars Moveset

Jan 8, 2013

Haven't there already been like 20 of these?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 17 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Re: Ethan Mars Supers

Jan 8, 2013

I think these super are unique and very good. I have not seen anyone come up with these supers

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 3 of 17 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Re: Unique Ethan Mars Supers

Jan 8, 2013

Does anyone like these or think that they are unique?

Message 4 of 17 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I would love some feedback

Message 5 of 17 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 8, 2013

You see, the problem is I can't take this seriously within reading the first sentence.

Ethan just doesn't qualify for a roster spot. If Heavy Rain should have ANY presence, it'd be as either a stage, or more likely, an item. And we already have Generic Protagonist Guy down pat with Drake.

Message 6 of 17 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

Well if he were a character, do you think these supers are good And unique?

Message 7 of 17 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Jan 8, 2013
I like the level 3 due to the fact that yeah it'd suit him to have a cinematic as you say, due to the game he hails from represents just that. I like the concept of the level 1, just trying to imagine how the car just pops in and runs over the opponent in certain stages. Trying to understand how his level 2 works, he just walks to any random place and anyone caught in the circle is killed? Wouldn't that mean you'd have no control over where he ends up? It seems like a high risk level 2, much like Jak's rather than Evil Cole, except this ones random placement. Meaning he could potentially off-shoot everyone by accident.
Message 8 of 17 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Jan 8, 2013

for his level  1 the car would appear the same way murray does for sly. And his level 2, when he uses it he pauses just like eveil cole, then walks to a random place. So it's basically Evil Coles level 2 except after he pauses at first, he walks to a random spot

Message 9 of 17 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Jan 8, 2013

stop killing this guys dream. Ethan mars is ok in my book

this is me helping
Message 10 of 17 (153 Views)
0 Likes