Gaming Beast
2214 posts

Re: Unique Ethan Mars Supers

Jan 8, 2013

Thank you. And do ou understand Fabsta?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 11 of 17 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
31 posts

Jan 8, 2013

fabsta1994 wrote:

You see, the problem is I can't take this seriously within reading the first sentence.

Ethan just doesn't qualify for a roster spot. If Heavy Rain should have ANY presence, it'd be as either a stage, or more likely, an item. And we already have Generic Protagonist Guy down pat with Drake.

Unlike, you know, Two versions of Cole, or Dante and Raiden, two characters whose games they are based on haven't even come out yet.  Yeah they totally deserve a spot unlike Ethan :smileytongue:

At Topic:  Your supers are pretty good, I especially like the level 3, esepecially if the main theme from Heavy Rain was playing during it.  Though I liked IGN's idea of having the clown from the mall pop out for one of his supers :smileyhappy:

www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Rudrose.png[/img]">
Message 12 of 17 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2214 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Bump. I love ethan mars

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 13 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I really like these!! Bump!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 14 of 17 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2214 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Thanks! We should play allstars together somethime. 

Message 15 of 17 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 10, 2013
Anytime man! And oh deinitely! I play a pretty mean GCole! If you haven't added me already, feel free to do so! My PSN is the same as my name here!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 16 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2214 posts

Jan 10, 2013

My psn is Nitro_Hamster. Ill add you next time i get on. Belowzer0__and i are brothers. Ive actually joined a random match with you once. It was on resistance and your level 3 glitched out and you couldnt use it. I dont know how i remember that

Message 17 of 17 (54 Views)
0 Likes