Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5354 posts

Re: Unique DLC Character

Nov 17, 2012
Are you like dumb? Sweet Tooth is most certainly a villain...there is no real hero in TM (except for the Preacher in TMPS3) they are all messed up, twisted people who enter a contest to gain their wish...Calypso is technically the main Villain, but i dont know if you can consider him that since almost all the characters in TM are bad...Calypso being the "Villain" doesnt make Sweet Tooth a hero AT ALL...two wrongs don't make a right dude! why would you even think this?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (153 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Sweet tooth is a hero. Bad people don't drive ice cream trucks. Case closed
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (149 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5354 posts

Nov 17, 2012
You are fricken stupid
just not even worth discussing this with...the fact that...nevermind
im done....I've experienced all the stupidity i can handle for the day
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 17, 2012
As long as you know flame lurker would be awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Nov 17, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Are you like dumb? Sweet Tooth is most certainly a villain...there is no real hero in TM (except for the Preacher in TMPS3) they are all messed up, twisted people who enter a contest to gain their wish...Calypso is technically the main Villain, but i dont know if you can consider him that since almost all the characters in TM are bad...Calypso being the "Villain" doesnt make Sweet Tooth a hero AT ALL...two wrongs don't make a right dude! why would you even think this?

but three rights make a left

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (135 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Mr_Man239 wrote:
Flamelurker from demon souls. He (or she) could make up for the lack of villains and I think his move set would be pretty unique and it is from a PS exclusive

Resistance Chimera

There has already been a villain who has been requested on a great amount (if it's from a franchise already represented here, then that would be "Dr. Nefarious")

And he's also from a PS3 Exclusive.

Mr_Man239 wrote:
Evil cole- still fights a bad guy at the end of the game and does tasks for the good of empire city. So what if he made a few poor decisions making him "evil" he still fights the villain. Therefore not a villain.
If sweet tooth is a villain then there's no Heroes in TM. Calypso is the villain.
I could go on all day. Radec is the only villain.

Colonel Mael Radec - You say he is a villain, alright. Easily explained KZ2 of course.

Sweet Tooth - Play the TM games & you'll understand. TM: Black takes place in Sweet Tooth's mind, and how was it? All crazy. Calypso can be seen as a villain but in the end, he grants wishes in a Twisted way which backfires the wish. Can there be more than one villain? Sure. Take the story of TM 2012 & see what Sweet Tooth did in his whole story, killing people.

Heihachi Mishima - Play the Tekken games, and go see what he did to Kazuya. If you don't know the scene, you'll have to look for it. Is he good? No. Stories speak for themselves.

Big Daddy - They protect but serve as enemies.

Sucker Punch actually said Evil Cole isn't really a villain but an "Anti-Hero".

Kratos can be applied to this too but more so in between than "Evil Cole" which Sucker Punch doesn't consider him a true villain.

Mr_Man239 wrote:
Sweet tooth is a hero. Bad people don't drive ice cream trucks. Case closed

Popcorn.....

You said the wrong things!

Twisted Metal 4, he steals Calypso's powers. Twisted Metal Black, it takes place in his mind, all you need to know. Twisted Metal 2012, he wouldn't be consider a hero if he's randomly killing people to look for someone. This thread isn't just a DLC request but a "lack of villains" thread which you should of put on your title.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Idk how to edit. I still don't consider sweet tooth a bad guy he does fights evil and also does evil things similar to kratos. I'd place him in a neutral column. I guess that's where Id place all of them besides radec but I'm not too familiar with tekken.
I think the flame lurker hasn't been mentioned at all that's why I suggested him his supers, appearance and moveset would be awesome. Maybe even a demon souls stage would be cool there's tons of settings to choose from.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

it's not so much that we have a lack of villians rather we have a lack of antagonists.  Radec is an antgonist and a bad guy so we give him a name like "villian" that being said you don't have to be a good guy to be a protagonist, just look at sweet tooth, a homicidal maniac who only looks for his next victim, but becaus we take the role of sweet tooth we catagorize him as a "hero" and of couse we have characters who are victims of circumstance like big daddy who have no choice in how their life turns out. In the end it all comes down to the fact that we're arguing semetics and it basically comes to this:

we have a lack of antogonists and an fair amount of bad guys

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 17, 2012
That's what I meant.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (89 Views)
0 Likes