Jul 08 2012
By: Hero_of_winds Wastelander 640 posts

Unexpected characters?

9 replies 186 views Edited Jul 8, 2012

Wow 2 very unexpected characters so far? well for me anyways  hmmmmm just for fun im going to take a guess on some unexpected characters that could show up.

Goku

Ichigo

Thor

Godzilla

King Kong

Batman

Spongbob

Dora

Butch Cassidy 

Sundance Kid

Zach from Ghost Adventures

Christina Grimmie

Jet li

Gundam Wing Zero Custom

Chuck Norris

George Washington

George W. Bush

The Thing

T Rex from Dino Crisis

Random Civilian

AND THE BEST ONE I CAN THINK OF!!! THE TROLL FACE sticker on a buff dude's Face! hahaha

but in the end we dont decide it is SUPERBOT who decides.

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 1 of 10 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Re: Unexpected characters?

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

Heihachi was the face of the Tekken series from Tekken 1, 2, 3, Tag, 4, 5 and they were ALL on playstation only(except Arcade)

Toro is the playstation mascot in Japan, so none of them were "unexpected". They make perfect sense.(if they were wanted by fans, is another thing)

Your suggestions are all weird. VERY weird! Except Goku and Batman has been suggested before.

Message 2 of 10 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
640 posts

Jul 8, 2012

none of them are wierd actually they were all in a playstation game at a point or some will sooner except cassidy and the sundance kid. Like godzilla is from Godzilla Unleashed for ps2, King Kong from Peter Jackson's King Kong, ect....

photo 2014-07-22-060145.jpg
Message 3 of 10 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 8, 2012

Hero_of_winds wrote:

none of them are wierd actually they were all in a playstation game at a point or some will sooner except cassidy and the sundance kid. Like godzilla is from Godzilla Unleashed for ps2, King Kong from Peter Jackson's King Kong, ect....

Godzilla from Godzilla Unleashed for the Wii aswell. King Kong from Peter Jackson's King Kong on the Xbox aswell. None on the list has anything to do with Playstation or Sony. Except your T-Rex from Dino Crisis, since it was only on the PSone.

This IS a weird list Smiley Happy
Some of them are 3rd party, yes, but still very weird.
Message 4 of 10 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 8, 2012

I think that Heihachi was almost predictable, an unexpected character was the Big Daddy in my opinion. 

Message 5 of 10 (144 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41470 posts

Jul 8, 2012

TheFanFictioner wrote:

I think that Heihachi was almost predictable, an unexpected character was the Big Daddy in my opinion. 

Vita is supposed to be getting a Bioshock title so I don't find it that crazy honestly, only in the fact with it's association with the brand when I think most people initially think of Xbox/PC when it comes to Bioshock (due to the first game being a timed exclusive).  I'd wager people probably would have preferred a 3rd party character that has more history with the brand.

Message 6 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Jul 8, 2012
Godzilla as one of the bosses in the game!!!!...wait what if HE is the final boss in the game? WHAT A TWIST! (but seriously, it would be cool for him to be a boss and the Playstation characters all have to defeat him, that would be EPIC!!)
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 7 of 10 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Godzilla as one of the bosses in the game!!!!...wait what if HE is the final boss in the game? WHAT A TWIST! (but seriously, it would be cool for him to be a boss and the Playstation characters all have to defeat him, that would be EPIC!!)

"If you're a fan of Playstation, you'll love it."

Godzilla isn't associated with playstation and playstation fans wouldn't love it, if it was Godzilla.

Godzilla as a boss would be meh, not epic. Master Chop Chop would destroy him pretty fast. He took out the mech from Killzone pretty easily.

Message 8 of 10 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jul 8, 2012

dude your list suckk soooooooooo bad

Message 9 of 10 (103 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 8, 2012

Yeah I want George Bush in this game! Chuck Norris would win instantly so that's not really fair. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 10 of 10 (78 Views)
0 Likes