Splicer
76 posts

Re: Who's Still Here?

Sep 4, 2012
When I go to a playstation allstars forum, Ill go to this one. but im not on here often
Message 370 of 460 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

Red_Legend correct?
Also passwords are case-sensitive as well as usernames.
Login in with your anme and not the email incase you were doing that too.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 371 of 460 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: I'm Leaving To

Sep 4, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

don't scare me like that. 

I'm sorry, do you forgive me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 372 of 460 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

Red_Legend correct?
Also passwords are case-sensitive as well as usernames.
Login in with your anme and not the email incase you were doing that too.

I'm so stupid,Smiley Tongue thanks for the help.

Message 373 of 460 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Nah you're not stupid lol You're used to this format, but most forums require login through usernames! Smiley Tongue

Np man and I hope you enjoy it over there.
Make sure you read the rules so you stay out of trouble! ;D

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 374 of 460 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
635 posts

To those who are leaving:

Sep 4, 2012

Keep in mind, I don't mean to be rude. I never do. If you know me, I always try to be respectful and...well...nice (unless you deserve otherwise).

With that in mind, I'm just wondering. A lot of you are saying that you're leaving because this forum has gone downhill. Due to lack of moderation or otherwise. Some of you are saying that  there's no hope for the forum and that you're just flat out done with it.

But with you guys leaving (NoirPixel, Vinyl_Solution, etc...) there will inevitably be even more chaos and convolution.

Again, I don't mean to be disrespectful, I completely understand why your leaving. I just find it odd that your departure is undoubtedly going to make this forum more disjointed than it already is...

I'm just saying. A lot of big-name people are leaving this forum. You guys did a good service trying to keep things calm, and I thank you for that, and would like you to stick around.

But, again, I understand why you wouldn't want to stay. Trolls, irrelevant topics....Paypay and Dormin... But just try and reconsider is all I'm trying to say. This forum would be better off with you than without you.

And if I haven't talked you back into staying. So long, friends Smiley Very Happy

[Wow, I've been in a very talkative mood as of late Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 375 of 460 (366 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: To those who are leaving:

Sep 4, 2012

It's there dicision, it's not like those guys matter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 376 of 460 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: To those who are leaving:

Sep 4, 2012
I think it's fine if they leave the forum won't lose control if they leave eventually new people will become big contributors as well . What strikes me the wrong way is making threads about you leaving and saying the forum is going downhill. To me that seems a little arrogant, those threads IMO are useless just like the beta code begging and other things. If you want to inform your friends your leaving PM them but you don't need to tell the world that the forum is going downhill and your leaving because of it. People need to get of their high horse there are other members that will remain here and continue to contribute and keep the forum going not just give p and leave. If the forums does o downhill mods will eventually fix if not it was a good run but no need to tell people your leaving just because you think you are super important. In the other forums I have not really seen people announcing their departures like the ones here, it seems wrong. I do hope mods take down useless threads and troll threads, and I have to be honest I think those threads announcing their departures seems like a useless thread and should be taken down also. We are here to talk about the game not to have a popularity contest and if you think otherwise maybe you should leave.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 377 of 460 (339 Views)
Sackboy
357 posts

Keep in mind who thos that are leaving

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

This forum is the main all stars forum and was made by the makers of this game to monitor our dislikes and likes of this game and if u leave who is going to let them know who is good for the roster or not for example, u can go to whtever webite u want but Superbot wont be looking at that site for suggestions and character wants, ignore the trolls and people u dislike, i dont post that much and im still here, my parents always told me to ignore low lifes and move on in life , if u cant stand the forum cuz of some nolife trolls , how can u expect to move on in REAL life, just a friendly notice from an unkown forumer Smiley Happy

Message 378 of 460 (132 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Keep in mind who thos that are leaving

Sep 4, 2012

Trolls follow the crowd, they will go to the new forum, everyone will come back here.

Message 379 of 460 (125 Views)