Message 180 of 460 (135 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Re: Bye everyone

Sep 2, 2012

spongebob562 wrote:

See some of you on a better forum.

Actually, this official one is the better forum. Why not just say they're both good forums? No reason to attack this one just because there are some bad threads & there. The same can apply there.

All in all, there is no better forum. Some people might say that because a certain user might be praised by others. But actually, there is no better forum, always because of all communites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 181 of 460 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: So wait.....

Sep 2, 2012
I'm on both forums but that one seems more passive, it may be a good thing for some but I rather spend my time here more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 182 of 460 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1271 posts

Sep 2, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

I'm staying round here. those guys are cool but I can't figure out their forum and first party moderation sounds too tight. mod hammers should be for offensive content 

If you read our rules you'll see that's exactly what we stand for.
We've yet to ban or even warn a member and everything's been working out great.

Once you start using the forum and getting familiar with it, it's honestly not bad and really easy to get used to! =)
All the users who have signed up really have no complaints and things are always worked on the moment they are requested.

We're not forcing anyone to head over there so if you choose to stay here that's fine. We're also not forcing anyone to "pick" forums because they can go wherever they please.

All we ask for is a chance at this huge risk we've taken. That's all and I'm happy that everything's been working out so far.

PlayStation All-Stars "Best In The World!"
Message 183 of 460 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: 333's Goodbye!

Sep 2, 2012

333 is gone, Epic is gone, Narwhal is gone. Ive been here the longest now. Respect your elders

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 184 of 460 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 2, 2012
It's kind of sad/annoying seeing everyone leave but at least like choas said it's not like they are promoting it over this one Smiley Sad
Message 185 of 460 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 2, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

333 is gone, Epic is gone, Narwhal is gone. Ive been here the longest now. Respect your elders

Child, please.  Smiley LOL

I kid, I kid.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 186 of 460 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 2, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Child, please.  Smiley LOL

I kid, I kid.

respect-your-elders-genki-sudo-shirt.jpg

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 187 of 460 (133 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Im on both mainly because I need to get away from stupid stuff sometimes and just talk about the game..

but overall they're pretty much the same..

if you like this forum stay.. if you like the new one better go there.. if you're like me use both..
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 188 of 460 (144 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Slayer5228 wrote:

peartboyz wrote:

I'm staying round here. those guys are cool but I can't figure out their forum and first party moderation sounds too tight. mod hammers should be for offensive content 

If you read our rules you'll see that's exactly what we stand for.
We've yet to ban or even warn a member and everything's been working out great.

Once you start using the forum and getting familiar with it, it's honestly not bad and really easy to get used to! =)
All the users who have signed up really have no complaints and things are always worked on the moment they are requested.

We're not forcing anyone to head over there so if you choose to stay here that's fine. We're also not forcing anyone to "pick" forums because they can go wherever they please.

All we ask for is a chance at this huge risk we've taken. That's all and I'm happy that everything's been working out so far.

We undersatand all your rules and we know your not forcing anyone in fact your forum amy be better than this one its just sad to see some of our best, Mr.Epic, 333, spongebob, etc leaving us for the new one.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 189 of 460 (134 Views)
0 Likes