Aug 02 2012
By: bob-maul PlayStation MVP 14187 posts

Ultimate Tourney of Ultimate Destiny *Doubles*

[ Edited ]
75 replies 336 views Edited Aug 4, 2012

Welcome to the Ultimate Tourny of Ultimate Destiny. I wanted to set up a tournament for this awhile ago, but I decided to wait. I thought now was a good time to do so. This will be a doubles tournament where the winning team movies on and the losers are eliminated. 

I would like the tournament to begin at 2pm PST, but I understand some may be busy so the first matches begin around this time. 

Schedule: These times are set by hour to allow some freedom in time (for those who cannot be there at exactly 2pm, 3pm, etc... (coordinate with opponents on these time slots closer to release)

Round 1: 2pm PST 

Round 2: 3pm PST

Round 3: 4pm PST

Round 4: 5pm PST

Date: Saturday, November 17th

Mode- Stock (number of lives to be decided)

Hazards- On

Items- On

Number of Fighters: 32 (reserve a spot now)

Rules 

1. Be honest with the victory. Maybe even take a pic of the final score if they are liars.

2. Keep cursing to a minimum. The game is not rated M, so be somewhat respectful of eachother (unless you guys do not care lol)

3. Have a good time :smileyvery-happy:

Players: Groups will be randomized after we fill the slots (group 1 may not fight group 2, for example)

1. bob-maul                                                                                                 9 .  dragonfire111

&                                                                                                                     &

?                                                                                                                      ?

2.  CountMario                                                                                           10.  quickfire123        

&                                                                                                                     &

MrEpic1                                                                                                         His Brother

3.  StefanForsell24                                                                                   11.   davydude365

?                                                                                                                   mtjjrstccw1

4.   pb_mal                                                                                                  12.   BelowZer0__

?                                                                                                                   His Brother

5.   ducktape000                                                                                       13.      ?

?                                                                                                                      ?

6.   Celtics_fan23                                                                                       14.     ?        

7.   WolferGaming                                                                                       15.    ?

8.    spongebob562                                                                                     16.    ?

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 1 of 76 (336 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Ultimate Tourny of Ultimate Destiny *Doubles*

Aug 2, 2012

Wow! You seem to had outdone yourself here! Nice job with the setup!

Unfortunately, I'll probably be swamped with work this semester, so I won't be able to join in, but I just want to comment and say, this is very-well done, and I hope many sign up! 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 76 (331 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14187 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Unfortunately, I'll probably be swamped with work this semester, so I won't be able to join in, but I just want to comment and say, this is very-well done, and I hope many sign up! 

Thanks. Sucks that you will not be joining us. Maybe next time :smileysad:

Message 3 of 76 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Aug 2, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Thanks. Sucks that you will not be joining us. Maybe next time :smileysad:

You're welcome! I hope you all have a blast! I'm sure the spots will be filled in a snap! And yeah! maybe next time! ^^

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 4 of 76 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Now this is a tag-team tournament I like! And on a Saturday, which I love! I'll happily join in.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 5 of 76 (322 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14187 posts

Aug 2, 2012

CountMario wrote:
Now this is a tag-team tournament I like! And on a Saturday, which I love! I'll happily join in. However, I'll need to contact with a few friends to see who'll partner up with me first though.

Alright, I'll put you down. I knew Sat would be the best (especially for religious people and people who procrastinate on homework)

Message 6 of 76 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Aug 2, 2012
dosent the other tag tourny not have enough people yet you should be sending people there
---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Message 7 of 76 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14187 posts

Aug 2, 2012

They are different weeks. Therefore, it does not hurt the other tournaments. That is why I have 32 players also. 64 is too large to manage

Message 8 of 76 (310 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14187 posts

Aug 2, 2012

By the way, I need a partner too. So, if you are active and think you will be pretty good, I am open. Bidding begins at 10 Monopoly e-dollars

Message 9 of 76 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Count me in
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 10 of 76 (289 Views)
0 Likes