1) Dart Feld because Legend of Dragoon needs some love (not sure what you'd do for his alternate costume though..unless the alternate was Lloyd which is fine with me!)
2) Adelbert Steiner, he fills the role of token Final Fantasy character, is fairly well known and liked, hasn't appeared in any other games as far as I know, and he has loads of fun/interesting supers he could use (Climhazzard as a level 1 jumping then killing with a downward slash, comboing with Beatrix for sword skills, using one of the Sword Magics with Vivi's help, summoning the Knights of Pluto, and of course Trance is just begging to be a Super.)
3) Hero Prinny, bombs, knives, fish, and the kitchen sink for zoning...and he's an explosive peglegged penguin, think that more than justifies his inclusion.
4) Crash Bandicoot, he was a major icon for playstation and I'd love to see him get a bit of love.
5) Spyro the Dragon, while no longer an exclusive he got his start on PS1 and he was yet another major icon.
1. Crash Bandicoot
2. Final Fantasy X -Tidus & Auron & Gecht & Seymour
3. Resistance - a Hybrid Chimera
4. Devil may Cry 3 - Dante & Vergil
5. Devil may Cry 4 - Dante & Nero
6. The Legend of Dragoon - Dart & Lloyd
7.Ninja Gaiden 3 - Ryu
The Game want popular must have extremely characters!!!!!