Nov 17 2012
By: Go_Buddie_Go Hekseville Citizen 373 posts

Uberhero moveset (Patapon 3). REVISED!

[ Edited ]
17 replies 1658 views Edited Jan 7, 2013

Moveset for the Uberhero in Patapon 3.

P3

I think the above Uberhero should be the default one since he's the one that appears in the games intro.

Square:

Spear BOOM
Neutral square=Uses his spear to do a quick slash that begins upwards, and then comes down. If repeated he brings his spear in an upward slash, and then back down for a downward slash, total of three slashes, so it can be combo'ed, Square+Square+Square. Square once AP Reward=Low. Upon doing the combo AP Reward=Average.

Giddy Up
Side square=Chariot dash as Cannassault. AP Reward=Average.

Fear Spear
Down square=Hops a little, and throws powerful glowing spears that explode upon landing. Slight knockback AP Reward=Low

Two Strike
Up square=Swings a Pike/Halberd upwards, twice, similiar to an uppercut. AP Reward=Low.

Triangle:

Quickshot
Neutral triangle=Uses the Bow and shoots foward, can shoot up to 3 times. More of an annoyance move. AP Reward=Low.

Singe
Side triangle=Brings out a staff and casts a fireball foward. Has a slight start up time can also be charged. AP Reward=Average.Upon charge AP Reward=High.

Poison Panic
Down triangle=Brings out a Twinhorn, remains stationary and shoots toxic sonic balls. AP Reward=Low.

Scattershot
Up triangle=Brings out a Blunderbuss(Gun fires multiple pellets), and shoots upwards. AP Reward=Low.

Circle:

Zapper
Neutral circle=Drags Greatsword from behind him to smash the ground in front of him. Slow start up, can be charged up. AP Reward=Average. No AP reward change if charged.

Crushcombo

Side circle=Swing both arms wildly to batter and knock back foes. AP Reward=Low.

Freaky Tree
Down circle=Summons Freaky Tree, and remains stationary will giving himself AP. Ability can last for 5 seconds. Move/Attack to get out of it. AP Reward=Very Low.

Giandeth
Up circle=Uses the club and swings around in a circle violently, he can move for a bit while doing this move. AP Reward=Average.

AIR ATTACKS:
AP Rewards for Air attacks are distributed the same as the standard attacks.

Air neutral square=Same as above, can also be combo'ed in the air.
Air side square=Chariot dash in the air.
Air down square=Throws spears below him, explodes when they land.
Air up square=Swings his Pike/Halberd in a half circle motion hitting anyone caught in the area of effect.

Air neutral triangle=Same as the above.
Air side triangle=Same as the above, but the fireball slowly descends as it is casted in the air.
Air down triangle=Aims his Twinhorn down and shoots sonic toxic balls below.
Air up triangle=Uses the Blunderbuss and shoots upwards.

Air neutral circle=Pulls Greatsword from behind, and does a full circle frontflip slash.
Air side circle=Swings arms violently, while in the air, Uberhero descends rapidly when doing this move.
Air down circle=Summons tree, but tree descends to the ground.
Air up circle=Aerial club swing.

GRABS:

Up grab=Stuffs opponent in the Cannon and shoots them up. (Cannogabang)
Down grab=Grabs opponent and uses fists (Destrobo) and pummels them repeatedly into the ground.
Side grab=Grabs opponent, swings them around once, and throws them in the direction they were grabbed. (Destrobo)

BLOCK=The Greatshield. (Guardira)
Shield

SUPERS:
LEVEL 1 SUPER: NaughtyFins! I need you!=Summons NaughtyFins, she appears with a heart above her head, and tosses her Pike forward, has same distance as Sly's Level 1. Kills anyone caught in the area of affect.

NaughtyFins
NaughtyFins

LEVEL 2 SUPER: Ragewolf, What are you doing here!? Ragewolf poofs into the stage (Similiar to Heihachi's level 2) and attacks everyone with his claws, upon leaving instead of dancing, Ragewolf does a laughing animation because he killed YOUR opponents. I'm not entirely happy with this Level 2 idea, if anyone has a better one please don't be shy about it.
Ragewolf

LEVEL 3 SUPER: Tribe! ASSEMBLE! Super intro= Uberhero goes into a stance pointing at the sky with his soldiers landing at his side.  Uberhero gains entire control of his tribe, it's a super similiar to Fat Princesses Level 3 but Uberhero can move, with his soldiers staying close to his side. Square=Spear attacks, your entire army swings spears in multiple directions, a close range attack. Triangle=Your army shoots a volley of arrows in which ever direction you input. Ex: Up+triangle=Arrows shoot up. Circle=Your army pulls out hammers/clubs, and spins causing earthquakes nearby that can kill, a close range to mid-range attack.
Tribe

Yeah I only have one idea for an intro, and outro at the moment. :T

INTRO:
One:Uberhero is standing with his back facing you, tapping his right foot on the ground to the beat of the intro song in Patapon 3.
Two: Uberhero Swings his spear and points it at the screen.
Three: Uberhero gets up from the ground, and looks to the right of the screen, and his cape flowing.
Four: Uberhero shouts, FEVER! and jumps in the doing a flip.
Patapon 3 intro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWgwJPZ64

OUTRO:
One: Hatapon is standing next to Uberhero waving the flag.
Two: Uberhero turns his back, and begins to walk away.
Three: Hoshipon is seen flying around Uberhero while he taps his foot in glee.
Four: Uberhero Level up animation. Basically a jump in place into a pointing up at the sky when he lands.

TAUNTS:
One: Rock appears under Uberheroes foot, and he stands on the rock with his spear at his side pointing upwards, and his cape flowing in the wind. Striking a pose.
Two: Is seen riding his horse, and the horse yields up with two feet in the air, as seen in movies (Lol). Pointing his sword forward.
Three: The entire tribe appears briefly to taunt forward and then laugh.

VICTORY MUSIC:
Song 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gV6DRpHJW4
Song 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7uUPxaryVM

RIVAL: PRINNY.
I think Prinny would make an interesting rival for Uberhero, both have their own games on PSP, both are very quirky characters, and say some of the strangest things. I think it would be a cool PSP Rivalry thing. I'm also considering doing Prinny's moveset, but I've never played his game, or any Disgaea game for that matter, I've seen gameplay, and know a lot about Prinny, so I would give it a shot.
Prinny

MINIONS:
Meden
Meden

Or even Silver Hoshipon
Silver

COSTUMES:
The Uberhero don't use costumes, but they do uses mask. They would alter masks instead of changing entire costumes like the everyone else in the game.

That above image, the one at the very top is the default mask the Uberhero would have.

Costume 1:
This mask is from Patapon 2, the default Hero uses this mask.
Patapon 2

Also the Uberheroes have capes, so when you go to alter your characters color, you would change the color of his cape, and mask.

Message 1 of 18 (1,658 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Uberhero moveset (Patapon 3).

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

i've never played patapon but this character looks like a ton of fun!  You should add an intro, outro, and taunt as well and possibly some throws (up, forward, down)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 18 (1,636 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I'd probably play him if he was DLC. even though I don't like Patapon

I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Message 3 of 18 (1,631 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Nov 17, 2012

That's a nice moveset. 

I'd love to see many more PSP and PS Vita reps as DLC in the future, esspecially since there aren't many (if any at all) in the game as of now.

Message 4 of 18 (1,627 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I really like this moveset! Ive been a big supporter for a Patapon rep (especially Uberhero) since the beginning. Great job with this Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 18 (1,615 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Ohh shoot, I forgot about the grab,intro, outro, and taunts. >__< I need to revise this. Lolol.

Also thanks for the feedback guys.

Message 6 of 18 (1,585 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: Uberhero moveset (Patapon 3). REVISED!

Nov 18, 2012

Revised, added everything I was missing, didn't realize it was a lot. I forgot taunts, intros/outros, grabs, and of course.... HIS RIVAL! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 18 (1,547 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I wish they would make a new patapon game for the vita

Message 8 of 18 (1,501 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Completely revised the Supers.

Message 9 of 18 (1,303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I had an idea for the Uberhero. Since this game likes to make characters unique, what if Uberhero was a bit of a squad character? My thought was that he would be followed by a Hatapon that couldn't be hit, and he could summon three patapons that could. They would be random between Yaripons, Yumipons, Tatepons, Dekapons, Megapons, and Kibapons. They'd each take 3 hits to kill, except Dekapons which would take 5 and Kibapons would take 2. Yaripons would throw spears that would do 10 AP and move a little slowly. Yumipons would shoot a volley of 3 arrows that would do 5 AP each and would not cause hitstun. Tatepons would only be able to do a basic slash for 5 AP, but could block when you block. Dekapons would do 15 AP per hit, but attack slowly. Megapons could shoot symbols that bounce off of enemies and potentially hit other enemies and do 5 AP per hit. Kibapons would charge and do 5 AP, but they also cause a small stun. This would make the Uberhero a tactical character, and almost Olimar-ish. The Patapons, unlike Zurkon, would follow you as closely as they can. 

In terms of Supers, I was thinking of the Perfect Rhythm Spear Throw for his level 1, which would cause a small explosion when it hits someone or something. Level 2, I was thinking the Dodonga rock toss, but I'm sure there's something better. For his level 3, I was thinking something like a Juju. I haven't gotten very far into 1 or 2, and haven't played three, but I feel like the Jujus (if there is one strong enough) would be a very neat level 3.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 10 of 18 (1,297 Views)
0 Likes