Highlighted
Feb 18 2013
By: Solid_Sword23 I Only Post Everything 914 posts

UNDENIABLE PROOF that super setups (kill confirms) are intended

136 replies 558 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJbvSFtpA0k&list=PLjEVa-AMqduqzhaSN1u9JWjMzlU-dJaSz&index=21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sId3gC4iNTU&list=PLjEVa-AMqduqzhaSN1u9JWjMzlU-dJaSz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faMCeoVgqw0&list=PLjEVa-AMqduqzhaSN1u9JWjMzlU-dJaSz

Here is my PROOF, how about you (the people who are against super setups). When people go to court to be sentenced for a crime the opposing side must have UNDENIABLE PROOF that they committed the crime if not they wont go to jail. Same thing with "kill confirms" if you don't have UNDENIABLE PROOF that they are not supposed to be in the game then you have no argument. From now on if you or anybody else makes a post on this topic its just your personal opinion rather than ACTUAL FACT......and people need to stop bringing up the evo panel as their "Proof" because the panel was in the summer of 2012, this stream happened TWO WEEKS before the game came out so your info is outdated and I have more videos more recent than that. No offese to anybody but i'm tired of seeing the same posts about this topic

meme3485470395
Message 1 of 137 (558 Views)
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Re: UNDENIABLE PROOF that super setups (kill confirms) are intended

Feb 18, 2013

Keep in mind that the people playing these matches were Superbot developers....and Clockwork (Superbot Community Manager)

and Seth Killian (Works at Sony Santa Monica) on commentary

meme3485470395
Message 2 of 137 (544 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 18, 2013

thank you Solid_Sword for actually taking the time to look into what people are complaining about, I dont know if you noticed but I was the ONLY person saying it was already seen on WNF and clockwork himself was on commentary.

Anyway thanks a lot for finding these I really did not feel like doing it myself just to disprove GnomeWizard and that other guy who was just fighting me tooth and nail over me having made up my facts. 

Facts presented guys, stop giving me crap for actually knowing what I'm talking about. Unlike a lot of people on the interwebs I DO NOT just spout non-sense.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 3 of 137 (535 Views)
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Feb 18, 2013

No problem I had them in a playlist a made on youtube for ps all stars matches so they were not hard to find lol.....I'm just tired of coming to the forums and hearing the same crap over and over again. Time for people to stop complaining and level up

meme3485470395
Message 4 of 137 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 18, 2013
I still think kill confirms make this game less fun and should be taken away.
Message 5 of 137 (516 Views)
Wastelander
587 posts

Feb 18, 2013
I think most of us have known for a while know that they were intended.

However, personally, I still am against their inclusion and find them a huge flaw in game design.

Proving that they were meant to be in doesn't make them a good thing. Just saying.
Message 6 of 137 (498 Views)
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Feb 18, 2013

Thats fine if you feel that way I have no problem with that...The purpose of this was to prove that they were intentional...whether you approve or dissaprove is up to you

meme3485470395
Message 7 of 137 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Sticky this lol
Message 8 of 137 (495 Views)
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Solid_Sword23 wrote:

No problem I had them in a playlist a made on youtube for ps all stars matches so they were not hard to find lol.....I'm just tired of coming to the forums and hearing the same crap over and over again. Time for people to stop complaining and level up

totally agree with you 100% right there.

Its like choosing sagat and saying "I won't use tiger shot because I am not a noob" or ryu and not using hadoken.

It was put there to use to your advantage, not avoid it, lose, and rage about how lame others are being, either play properly or go find a new game if you ask me.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 9 of 137 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9918 posts

Feb 18, 2013
People who don't use confirms are like carpenters not using all their tools.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 10 of 137 (476 Views)