Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: (UK) PlayStation Access Live: Christmas All-Stars Party!

Nov 17, 2012

just got back from this event, was a brilliant night! 

Sony know how to sell their games I'll give them that - free all-stars cupcakes? delicious!

they had a great selection of games to try but of course I was fixated on all-stars to get the most out of it before going cold turkey again for another six days.. Seth seemed to be tied up with journalists for most of the night but he was good to the fans too, I slayed the competition with Fat Princess, the only other characters I can give feedback on are Spike and Sir Daniel as I played them on occasion too..

Spike seemed the most difficult to control out of the two, his supers were difficult to land and I had trouble executing moves beyond his stun clubs/sword but keep in mind I had only just tried him my opinion is based on just a few matches, can't wait to practice more with him when I get the game.

Sir Daniel was so much fun! I finally got a chance to see how his Level 1 super works, better than expected I thought the target would have to be above you but it seemed to work quite well just in close vicinity. Again can't wait to spend time getting to grips with this character, thought he was great fun to use and very versatile. 

Most players I could gather were using Raiden and Kratos though it was great to see everyone being a little adventurous, I got to see so many of the characters in action so that was a bonus. Hope everyone else who went had as great a night as I did, special thanks to NGKiDD for notifying me about the event otherwise I'd never have known.

Oh and they gave out some great key-rings.. ;D

2012-11-17-214017.jpg

Message 11 of 15 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Ah unfortunately couldn't make it to the event, glad you had fun - the cupcakes and keychain sound delicious and cool respectivly.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 15 (189 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Nov 17, 2012

is there an article on it ?

www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 13 of 15 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Nov 17, 2012

No problem I'm glad you had a great time. I played like 18 rounds of all stars, tried all of the new characters once with the exception of Fat Princess and Nariko x2. I didn't eat any of the food except for the cupcake which I coudln't refuse (it was soo tasty), but I did help myself to loads of drinks (free bar!). I should of seeked you out at the event so we could of played a round but oh well maybe we'll run into each other online. I also got loads of sackboy keyrings pic will be below.IMG_0284[1].JPG

Message 14 of 15 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 17, 2012
ha! not a fan of Kratos but that key ring is spot on Smiley Wink
yeah I'll add you next time I'm online and we'll have a match then.
maybe we did have a match but had no idea? I pretty much stayed with all-stars the entire event, I do wish I'd snagged a few more key rings now after seeing yours!
Message 15 of 15 (172 Views)
0 Likes