Sackboy
568 posts

Re: UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB!

Sep 28, 2012

Can you please quote me if I said you were dumb? Smiley Wink

And I don't even wanna know who you are... You are telling me things about yoursel o.O

I didn't see that you already admitted that... you GUYS, says enough... You could atleast make the title: UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB, EXCEPT FOR I-Dentity-!

lol Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 41 of 57 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
*sigh* fine fine...convo done
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 42 of 57 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I'll change the title to "You Guys Act so dumb"
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 43 of 57 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: UGH YOU GUYS ACT SO DUMB!

Sep 28, 2012

show me the link where superbot comfirmed 22+ characters?

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 44 of 57 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Looks like you haven't learned it yet...

The title would be better if it was: I'm dumb for making this thread and all the others act dumb, except for I-Dentity-!

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 45 of 57 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
identity, just stop, I'm trying to do something for the community right now
Message 46 of 57 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Sep 28, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:

I swear you have got to be the most gullible people I've ever known...YOU BELIEVE EVERY PIECE O" BULL CRAP THAT IS POSTED ABOUT THIS GAME!...It.Was.Confirmed.That.It.Is.22+.Characters.In.This.Game. WHAT DO YOU GUYS NOT GET? 1 guy (DOESN'T EVEN WORK FOR SUPERBOT!) tweets about this being the final roster and you believe him and go all stupid saying stuff like "*bleep I'm losing interest/faith in this game/Superbot" and "I think I might cancel my pre-order" OMG WOW! first of the roster as it is now is great! (all my BIG characters are in, my other wanted characters are too obscure and never will get in, I've accepted this and tbh don't care who else gets in, just icing on the cake if my wanted get in) alot of iconic characters are in, second it WILL have more characters! there done.

EDIT: HEY MODS **bleep**? THE COMMUNITY NEED TO SEE THIS!

And yet you beleive any piece of BULL crap you read.

SUPERBOT NEVER SAID OVER 22. THEY DIDNT. PAUL GALE DID. AND INFACT, HE HASNT POSTED NEW INFO IN FOREVER. OR ANY NEW INFO HE CAN PROVE. 

Photobucket
Message 47 of 57 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

No! Your saying we act dumb Smiley Tongue Not everyone acts dumb on this forum! You only care about yourself.... Atleast say in the title you act dumb to! Then everyone will be a bit happier! Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 57 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Message 49 of 57 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 28, 2012