Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 31 of 57 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB!

Sep 28, 2012
Identity...if that IS your real name...y'know I act different on the internet than real life right? you know nothing about me...I got honour roll from grade 7 all the way to grade 10, and am going for honour roll in grade 11 now...I'm not some idiot. You are really getting on my nerves...who says I was talking bout you?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 32 of 57 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Quote: ''who says I was talking bout you?''

This says it all: UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB!

You don't need to tell me about your real life and school etc. I don't even know how the school system in America (I guess your from there) works lol Smiley Tongue + I didn't even asked you to tell me about that. It's pretty stupid to tell your real life on strangers on the internet who don't even care... Smiley Wink

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 33 of 57 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 28, 2012
It's also kinda stupid (or at least rude) to bash strangers under the pretense of anonymity (No offense). Let's keep it civil guys.

Message 34 of 57 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Mtjj let's all just wait for some REAL answers from superbot. I agree the threads about its being isnt needed with no confirmation of yet. But the comments should be expected. Especially in a thread topic relatively new concerning the games roster. But we can settle down and wait but it's superbots fault for not communicating
Message 35 of 57 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Smiley Surprised You offended me.... lol Smiley Tongue 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 36 of 57 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 28, 2012

As far as I'm concerned, it's a pretty weak roster so far. Fat Princess, Big Daddy, two Coles, Nariko and Dante instead of Crash, Spyro, Snake, Cloud, Lara Croft and Abe is just bewildering.

If this is the final roster, the game fails to be what it's supposed to be, and we all know what that is at this point.

And where exactly was it confirmed that there's going to be 22+ characters? No one authoritative has confirmed this.

This news is gathering steam pretty fast, so now's the time for Superbot to come out and confirm the final roster count. If this is it, I ain't wasting my money. I mean, even if like 6 or more characters are DLC. They should be IN the goddamn game. Sick of this DLC nonsense.

Message 37 of 57 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 28, 2012
why not? you arw basically saying I'm dumb, plus you still don't know who I am...and just cause I said "you guys are so dumb" doesn't I mean I was talking about you...I already admitted that I should have said "you guys ACT so dumb" instead.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 38 of 57 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 28, 2012
You're not making my defense for you easier man. Let it go.

Message 39 of 57 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Um...Paul said 22+

Message 40 of 57 (45 Views)
0 Likes