Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5353 posts

Re: UGH YOU GUYS ACT SO DUMB!

Sep 29, 2012
charlie...I can't believe YOU qre against me...Identity...OF COURSE I DO DUMB THINGS, NO ONE IS PERFECT...and I care bout myself? right...coming from the guy who wanted me to write this " UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB, EXCEPT FOR I-Dentity-!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 57 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Haha :smileytongue: If you cared about yourself, you wouldn't make a thread like this :smileytongue: Your a joke... :smileywink:

And there is nothing wrong with my title :smileytongue: You said: ''I already admitted that I should have said "you guys ACT so dumb" instead.''

But your still using you guys, what reffers to everyone :smileywink: 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 57 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Sep 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
charlie...I can't believe YOU qre against me...Identity...OF COURSE I DO DUMB THINGS, NO ONE IS PERFECT...and I care bout myself? right...coming from the guy who wanted me to write this " UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB, EXCEPT FOR I-Dentity-!

I like what your saying. I mean  i know alot of places have said Over 20 but its just kind of hypocritical when you say that we beleive anything someone says, 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 57 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5353 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Identity, you do know that you can't exactly change the tital, just alter the first post, but it still shows the original title once you enter the topic
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 57 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Re: UGH I'M DUMB AND EVERYONE IS ACTING DUMB, EXCEPT FOR I-DENTITY-

Sep 29, 2012

:smileysurprised: lol, I didn't know that :smileytongue: I haven't made that many threads and never thougt of editting my title.. 

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 57 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7269 posts

Re: UGH YOU GUYS ARE SO DUMB!

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:

I swear you have got to be the most gullible people I've ever known...YOU BELIEVE EVERY PIECE O" BULL CRAP THAT IS POSTED ABOUT THIS GAME!...It.Was.Confirmed.That.It.Is.22+.Characters.In.This.Game. WHAT DO YOU GUYS NOT GET? 1 guy (DOESN'T EVEN WORK FOR SUPERBOT!) tweets about this being the final roster and you believe him and go all stupid saying stuff like "*bleep I'm losing interest/faith in this game/Superbot" and "I think I might cancel my pre-order" OMG WOW! first of the roster as it is now is great! (all my BIG characters are in, my other wanted characters are too obscure and never will get in, I've accepted this and tbh don't care who else gets in, just icing on the cake if my wanted get in) alot of iconic characters are in, second it WILL have more characters! there done.

EDIT: HEY MODS **bleep**? THE COMMUNITY NEED TO SEE THIS!

Read what is in red. Crash or Cloud is not going to make or break this game. The game is already amazing. People that are only buying the game because Cloud is in just proves a point ive stated before

This comment made my day.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 57 (43 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

you guys keep saying omar confirmed 20-22+ characters but you dont show A LINK< SHOW A LINK SHOW A LINK

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 57 (40 Views)
0 Likes