Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 25 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2195 posts

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD Collection

5 replies 309 views Edited Jan 25, 2013

i would love to see an Hd collection for this guy. these were some of my favorite games growing up. Would you guys want an hd collection? And i would love it if he made it in allstars too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 6 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Re: Ty the Tasmanian Tiger HD Collection

Jan 25, 2013
I love his use of boomerangs and the fact he is an animal not another human with a gun would be cool addition but is he a playstation all-star? who knows? It would be nice to see another Ty game i never really played them but i was always interested in the character..
Message 2 of 6 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Psst... A new game is coming out for Ty... >_> <_<

http://www.kromestudios.com

Message 3 of 6 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Well i know Krome Studios wants him in and i think he was known for his playstation games, like Croc.

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 4 of 6 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Jan 25, 2013

I was kinda dissapointed when Krome said they were going to release a new ty game and it turned out to be an app. Its a very fun app but not as good as ty 1,2 or 3

Message 5 of 6 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Krome really needs to make an HD collection.
Message 6 of 6 (249 Views)
0 Likes