Jun 11 2013
By: StarGalaxy37 Sackboy 457 posts

Two Isaac Clarke question regarding Strategic Shot Lv1 and Overhead Protection

1 replies 116 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

I'm been playing Isaac offline the past couple days practicing all his possible combos barring the gun loop and when I jump online I know Isaacs level1 will glitch without warning by either staying in one direction usually opposite of where he faces or just aiming upwards at a 45 degree angle. My question is what triggers is because it does it at the most critical times for me when i need the kill most

My second question is Isaac's Plasma Cutter Square is probably his most used move and leaves him open above during the first initial shots and causes him to do the auto reload animation over the shoot 4 times then release the square button and be given the option to walk. In short how do I cover myself from above during the reload animation because i lose to things like Sweet Tooth KCs and any other simply things like that. Could that be the reason all Isaacs do is camp in the mine?

Input is appreciated

Message 1 of 2 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Two Isaac Clarke question regarding Strategic Shot Lv1 and Overhead Protection

Jun 11, 2013

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

I'm been playing Isaac offline the past couple days practicing all his possible combos barring the gun loop and when I jump online I know Isaacs level1 will glitch without warning by either staying in one direction usually opposite of where he faces or just aiming upwards at a 45 degree angle. My question is what triggers is because it does it at the most critical times for me when i need the kill most

Nothing seems to trigger it. It's just the game saying "TROLOLOLOL SCREW U ROFL1!!!11!"

My second question is Isaac's Plasma Cutter Square is probably his most used move and leaves him open above during the first initial shots and causes him to do the auto reload animation over the shoot 4 times then release the square button and be given the option to walk. In short how do I cover myself from above during the reload animation because i lose to things like Sweet Tooth KCs and any other simply things like that. Could that be the reason all Isaacs do is camp in the mine?

Besides the flamethrower (which I know is quite useful), the plasma cutter is probably my next least-used attack, and I'm often quite successful that way. Like with the mine, just don't use it. Train yourself to not need it. 

Input is appreciated

Message 2 of 2 (88 Views)
0 Likes