Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Re: Trophy optimism....

Oct 27, 2012

Even though numerous people who attended LA Beatdown spoke to the guys and they confirmed only 20 characters, as well as confirming that Paul Gale's source was just a focus tester in the early stages of the game (meaning he was right then, and was milking it for all it was worth and is wrong now). Not just that, but I remember some people saying 20 characters on disc was also confirmed at NYCC too.

Paul Gale has been proven wrong by Superbot (he may have simply received false info but he was still wrong), Rumba was trolling with those videos, the Prima guide simply had a generic statement about unlockables.

How many times do the actual devlopers need to say "20 characters" before people start accepting it? D:

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 11 of 14 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Oct 27, 2012

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:
I can see where you're getting at and I do think this is a good hypothesis and ya know, as annoyed some people are that some of us like to have faith I'm also thinking we have more characters because I have taken to account the evidence you brought up, ya know Paul Gale's hints, Rumba Lumba's uploads, the strategy guide listings of unlockable characters, the fact that they wouldn't let people try out any single player modes at the LA Beatdown event, ect. I can't help but feel that they're hiding something.

Maybe because they want to keep the single player stuff a surprise for you to discover when the game comes out? Maybe they want to keep the final boss a secret? That sort of thing?

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 12 of 14 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Agreed, optimism is fine, but we can't overlook facts.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 14 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Oct 27, 2012
there are no hidden trophies. and this might be the easiest platinum for a fighting game on ps3.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 14 of 14 (23 Views)
0 Likes