Jan 17 2013
By: MLcharted Hekseville Citizen 268 posts

Trolls disliking my All stars Videos.. :(

49 replies 429 views Edited Jan 17, 2013
Hate to be so blunt but if you can please watch and Like it if you do..it has like 8 dislikes because of haters. Am i thinking too much about,it? Are the haters just part of being on YouTube?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFqTM7kLths&feature=youtube_gdata_player Is 2v2 match of my friend and i playing as drake and radec. Lol maybe that's why. Thanks! And again sorry. I know ppl are not here for this
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 50 (429 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Trolls disliking my All stars Videos.. :(

Jan 17, 2013
i gave you a like, cause im a nice person

Message 2 of 50 (417 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 17, 2013

This isn't a place to recieve subscribers, and begging for likes isn't going to help either. 

Furthermore, this isn't a good video, There is no sound, You switch channels halfway through and it's not 'good quality' if people want to just watch Allstars gameplay. 

If you really want to get serious about recording, then you're going to have to invest in a capture card and learn to accept criticism.   These aren't trolls, these are people who thought your video was poor and thus simply pressed disliked. I'm not part of this reddit community and i didn't dislike it, but compared to other videos based on allstars gameplay your video is seriously lacking. 

Message 3 of 50 (410 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Thanks for being honest..i rather people say that than dislike. Also is being because some have blatantly said "im gonna dislike your videos". Definitely plan to get a better set-up but i started uploading to my channel 6 days ago and it just seems like it's too early for all this unnecessary hate.
Message 4 of 50 (397 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

My bad, you do got sound, My youtube was lagging. but more or less the same principles apply, don't take the dislikes to serious, use them as an indicator on what you should/shouldn't be doing. Youtube has one of the worst communities on the internet so be don't fret too much. They're likely either cynical or ignorant and fear change. 

Also Trolls are people withholding information from a thrid party to cause confusion and frustration. 

Word gets tossed around too often. 

Message 5 of 50 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

Well, it's like you said, right? It's about having a sense of humor, why not try your hand at editing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 6 of 50 (372 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Nobody would want another 18 year old  like me editing, I also play allstars locally over online, I'm in a boarding school and we play the game here, with mini tournies. 

Message 7 of 50 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2013

MrMozzerella wrote:

Nobody would want another 18 year old  like me editing, I also play allstars locally over online, I'm in a boarding school and we play the game here, with mini tournies. 

I... wasn't speaking to you. No offense. Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 8 of 50 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Gotta agree with what else was said by someone else. The number of dislikes may be due to the poor quality video. Using a camcorder to record gameplay footage is a BAD idea. The sound is tinny, and the image is a little blurry. Better off investing in a capture card or HD PVR if you want to make gameplay videos.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 9 of 50 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Thanks everyone for your input..again i'll get better equipment soon but i just started my channel 6 days agos so obviously im not gonna spend 160$ dollars on something i've never done before
Message 10 of 50 (317 Views)
0 Likes