Reply
Nov 15 2012
By: Zebra_Thief Sackboy 434 posts
Offline

Tourney Thread

[ Edited ]
12 replies 86 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

Over the last couple months there have been several of yall who have set up tourenys at somepoint after launch and I (and im assuming a whole lot oh yall) have forgotten what tourneys Ive entered into and when those tourneys are... So with that in mind please post if you set up a tourney and when... Ill be updating the original post with the info of the toureys yall post through out the night

 

bob-maul's Tag Tourney

 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Tourney-of-Ultimate-Des...

Message 1 of 13 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/02/2010
Offline
4813 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012
That would be pretty nice actually, I don't remember which ones I did


Message 2 of 13 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
434 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012
Ya ik im in alteast 2 but i have no idea when they are!!
Message 3 of 13 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012

sup zebra! lol this is 1 proplem tournys should have started forming at least 1 to 2 days b4 the game is out not a week or two b4 beacuse it would cause confusion imo i guess

Message 4 of 13 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Tourney-of-Ultimate-Des...

 

Tag Team Tourney. It is full, however.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 5 of 13 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
434 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012
There were tourneys forming MONTHS away from release and people are forgetting about them... thats why i made this post haha
Message 6 of 13 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14608 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012

Zebra_Thief wrote:
There were tourneys forming MONTHS away from release and people are forgetting about them... thats why i made this post haha

Those were mainly transferred over to a differen forum. I had one as well, but I remade it to be closer to release.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 7 of 13 (55 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
434 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

Zebra_Thief wrote:
There were tourneys forming MONTHS away from release and people are forgetting about them... thats why i made this post haha

Those were mainly transferred over to a differen forum. I had one as well, but I remade it to be closer to release.


Yaa... people leaving the forum a couple months ago was a major bummer... well for those that are still around they can use this thread

Message 8 of 13 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/03/2011
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012

i will join any if they are recent ones tho cause i tried to do some tournys from other games and either it got canceled or my team won by default cause other teams quit-_- lol

Message 9 of 13 (44 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
434 posts
 

Re: Tourney Thread

Nov 15, 2012

Jaychance wrote:

i will join any if they are recent ones tho cause i tried to do some tournys from other games and either it got canceled or my team won by default cause other teams quit-_- lol


Most are full and were full months ago haha but feel free to start a tourney! Ill join it haha

Message 10 of 13 (41 Views)
Reply
0 Likes