Nov 23 2012
By: MiChAeL6 Wastelander 665 posts

Tournament mode doesn't actually mean tournaments?

2 replies 175 views Edited Nov 23, 2012

I got all excited when I saw tournaments being organized here on the forums but didn't actually see an option on the game. I clicked tournament mode but that seems just to be ranked games. So theres no tournaments just ranked matches? 

On a side note, does anyone else think its weird that you can block people when looking the wrong direction?

Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Tournament mode doesn't actually mean tournaments?

Nov 23, 2012

MiChAeL6 wrote:

I got all excited when I saw tournaments being organized here on the forums but didn't actually see an option on the game. I clicked tournament mode but that seems just to be ranked games. So theres no tournaments just ranked matches? 

On a side note, does anyone else think its weird that you can block people when looking the wrong direction?

Well, in a way it is one giant tournament, since it ends after a set time and their is a winner and runner ups. Smiley Happy

and kinda, but then again in smash you coudl do the same. With the way grabs work in this game, id say they shouldnt make blocking even less effective as it is now.

Message 2 of 3 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Re: Tournament mode doesn't actually mean tournaments?

Nov 23, 2012
yea the ranking gets reset after the tournament period is over. I kinda like it haha. If I had more time i would def be a higher rank.
Message 3 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes