Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Re: Toro's KC is gone :(

Mar 19, 2013

Topherion wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Tamers12345 wrote:

you just said he had OP moves. And those OP moves every toro player just spams.

Not every player.  Though a lot do.  I'm guilty of overuse sometimes, I'll be the first to admit, but I know there are a lot of Toros that don't spam.

So...you say Toro is really balanced. Yet...he is really spammable? And you do it? I cannot help but feel the hypocrisy here.

as i just stated. I don't spam. I just hate that other players can still spam and now i have no means to punish them severly.

Message 21 of 35 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Topherion, I wasn't the one that claimed he was balanced. Wrong person with a Toro avatar lol.

Sasuke, you can do some really good Justice combos, I'd recommend you try them out if you haven't already.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 22 of 35 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Sly got a pretty huge nerf

And there's a difference between Sly and Toro. If Sly could sit there doing Up square, neutral square, up square, neutral square, and it's a valid combo that gets max ap and is un-dodgable, and at any point if he gets a level 1 in the combo it's a kill confirm, would you not call that overpowered?

Or if raiden could spam square and you'd be stuck forever and as soon as he has a level 1 it's a confirm? Thats exactly what toro has, it's horse **bleep** and anybody who defends it knows **bleep** well

Message 23 of 35 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 19, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Topherion, I wasn't the one that claimed he was balanced. Wrong person with a Toro avatar lol.

Sasuke, you can do some really good Justice combos, I'd recommend you try them out if you haven't already.

I know. I main Toro. I can do a 172 AP combo anytime. The only one i ever play with is justice. I'm just **bleep** i have no means to dive kick a Kratos out of his level 1 gained by spamming square.

Message 24 of 35 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 19, 2013
@Azure

Dante is still broken. Tell me how they make Toro dive slow motion, but can't even fix Dante correctly.
Message 25 of 35 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 19, 2013
If you only ever play with Justice, then a change to Oni shouldn't affect you. Besides, you can just toss some shuriken by switching to Torobi or even use his teleport (although you obviously know how sketchy that can be, since you are apparently proficient with him) to cancel an enemy lvl1 if need be. There are other ways to stop a lvl1 than just that attack.
ecdf9e46
Message 26 of 35 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 19, 2013
@DivinePaladin

You are right. Just it doesn't make sense that Big Daddy can dive faster than Toro. Where's the logic in that?
Message 27 of 35 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:
@Azure

Dante is still broken. Tell me how they make Toro dive slow motion, but can't even fix Dante correctly.

They changed Sackboy three times before touching Toro's loop; sometimes they have to prioritize things.  Also, I don't see how he's allegedly broken when he was one of the worst characters in the game at one point.

ecdf9e46
Message 28 of 35 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Dante with the new update in the right hands will most likely be totally broken. They need to patch out the cancel stuff. I can do the cancel, and you dash backwards but still attack forwards for no reason. It's total **bleep**, I agree with cancelling to literally cancel a move, but only if you're mid-execution and realize the move will put you in a bad spot, a cancel should end the move and not allow for combos after the cancel.

So you're right about that, they should have patched out Dantes, but hey, at least not every newb can pull off Dante's, Toros was way too easy

Message 29 of 35 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 19, 2013
They could've balanced his dive kick, but they severely messed it up in my opinion. Seriously? 9 frames just for start up didn't sound severe until i tried it...
Message 30 of 35 (59 Views)
0 Likes