Wastelander
572 posts

Re: Toro's KC is gone :(

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

you just said he had OP moves. And those OP moves every toro player just spams.

dante photo dante2.png
Message 11 of 35 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:
You guys are bashing a balanced character while your got seriously nerfed lmao

Toro had some OP moves and some less OP moves which balanced him out. There was no need to make his dive kick slow motion. He's a **bleep** cat for F***cks sake. He shouldn't be slower than Big Daddy. That's ridiculous..

-_- An OP move is not canceled out by a weak move. It just means they will use the OP move more.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 12 of 35 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 19, 2013
Sasuke, I've played Toro for at least 30 hours of gameplay. He's not the most balanced character in the game. You can call him balanced as much as you want, it doesn't make it true. Learn the difference between a nerf and balancing before you go out and complain about one.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 35 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
629 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Sasuke082594 wrote:
You guys are bashing a balanced character while your got seriously nerfed lmao

Toro had some OP moves and some less OP moves which balanced him out. There was no need to make his dive kick slow motion. He's a **bleep** cat for F***cks sake. He shouldn't be slower than Big Daddy. That's ridiculous..

Lulz I main Kat and Parappa both of them barely got touched besides Parappa's LV2....If more than 1 person agrees with the statement that he wasn't that balanced you should be able to infer he wasn't as balanced as you say he is.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 14 of 35 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Sasuke, you can't try and tell everyone that dive -> headbutt -> dive -> headbutt -> dive headbutt being an infinite ap burst/lv.1 kill confirm is balanced. That's stupid. If a Toro hits you with the dive, it's game over. That's absolutely broken. Kat can do it too, although hers is harder, but even that was fixed.

Message 15 of 35 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 19, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
He was NOT the most balanced character by any means. And they didn't really nerf him, they balanced a move that was overused due to its quick start-up and loop.

That said, I expected this as soon as I saw the notes. It sucks, but I was preparing myself anyway by using his air-headbutt more. What about his air mochi slight charge -> lvl1? Does that still work?

Toro will live. I honestly think the ability to turn makes up for it quite a bit, but that's just me.

His headbuut<level 1 still works. I have yet to try the other still.

Message 16 of 35 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Tamers12345 wrote:

Not every player.  Though a lot do.  I'm guilty of overuse sometimes, I'll be the first to admit, but I know there are a lot of Toros that don't spam.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 35 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 19, 2013

AzurewrathXI wrote:

Sasuke, you can't try and tell everyone that dive -> headbutt -> dive -> headbutt -> dive headbutt being an infinite ap burst/lv.1 kill confirm is balanced. That's stupid. If a Toro hits you with the dive, it's game over. That's absolutely broken. Kat can do it too, although hers is harder, but even that was fixed.

I know where your getting at. Almost every character has their Kc's still. Why couldn't they focus on that atrocious Sly Cooper fmore? He's the one that's broken. Toro's dive kick may have been insane but they nerfed it to where he takes forever just to dive like what the hell?

Message 18 of 35 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Tamers12345 wrote:

Not every player.  Though a lot do.  I'm guilty of overuse sometimes, I'll be the first to admit, but I know there are a lot of Toros that don't spam.

So...you say Toro is really balanced. Yet...he is really spammable? And you do it? I cannot help but feel the hypocrisy here.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 19 of 35 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Mar 19, 2013

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Tamers12345 wrote:

I never spam unless i see someone playing cheap.. Now it sucks i can't punish them. To top it off i can't even start my decent AP combo without the dive kick being interrupted. It's just way to slow.

Message 20 of 35 (95 Views)
0 Likes