Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Toro, Radec, Parappa, you got NOTHING on Sir Dan

Dec 21, 2012

^ Yes I know, thanks though. I find it easier to upload from my iphone, I just take a picture and tweet it. I also look for any excuse to post a picture of my beautiful white vita Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 48 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 21, 2012
For the screenshots, since the latest update added a mail app, I just send them to myself and I post them.
Message 32 of 48 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 21, 2012

^ Sounds fun!

For me, I just take a picture with my iphone and upload it to twitter instantly. I also can't get the e-mail app to work my vita, nor would I want to haha. Screenshot wouldn't show the beauty of the white vita anyways.

Message 33 of 48 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
637 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Mogilicudi wrote:

PinaChronic wrote:
It was a hard match. Yeah, it wasn't a lot of kills, but most games that are really competitive will come down to the wire like that... But plain and simple, this shows that sir Dan can outplay almost anyone.

what belt are you / the opponents

I was purple belt last season but have been playing BLOPS2 and other games since the new season.

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 34 of 48 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

chunky_shtew wrote:

^ Sounds fun!

For me, I just take a picture with my iphone and upload it to twitter instantly. I also can't get the e-mail app to work my vita, nor would I want to haha. Screenshot wouldn't show the beauty of the white vita anyways.

Do you use Hotmail? If yes, I know how to make it work.

First off, you choose other. Then, you follow that example.

Example:

Name - Lethal
Email Address - lethalnfs@hotmail.com
Protocol - POP

Incoming Mail Settings
Host name - pop3.live.com
Username - lethalnfs@hotmail.com
Password - (your hotmail password)

SSL - SSL
Authentication - USER/PASS
Port - 995

Outgoing Mail Settings
Host Name - smtp.live.com
Username - lethalnfs@hotmail.com
Password - (Your hotmail password)
SSL - SSL
Authentication - LOGIN
Port - 587

Message 35 of 48 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 21, 2012

hOLY crap you go to all that work to upload a screen shot? Do you not have a phone or facebook/twitter? It's much easier, and a perfect excuse to show off the beauty of the vita (white vita's are better looking imo but some people prefer the black)

Message 36 of 48 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 21, 2012

chunky_shtew wrote:

hOLY crap you go to all that work to upload a screen shot? Do you not have a phone or facebook/twitter? It's much easier, and a perfect excuse to show off the beauty of the vita (white vita's are better looking imo but some people prefer the black)

Not really. What you need to type is:

-Your name

-Your e-mail adress

-Protocol: POP

-Incoming

Host name: pop3@live.com

Username

Password

-Outcoming

Host name: smtp@live.com

Username

Password

And done.

Message 37 of 48 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Isn't everyone done with the whole "Sir Daniel sucks!" thing? His supers aren't that bad, they're just not as good compared to, say, Sly or Kratos. His level one can still score you the occasional double kill. His level 2 can clear the screen and his level 3 guarantees usually 3-5 kills.

If you only try to get kills by doing the up-square set up into level 1, you're not gonna get anywhere. I can think of at least 3 other good ways you can set up his level 1.

His real best area though, is 2vs2 or stock matches. Anywhere where you don't have to worry about randoms killing eachother faster than you can kill them, and winning regardless of your deaths.

A team of double Sir Daniels is especially good.

This screenshot was in 2v2 stock, but considering we got 6 kills before they got 1, we would've probably won in a timed match too.

Winner

Message 38 of 48 (167 Views)
Wastelander
637 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Platinum Allstars.jpg

This was the game that made me Platinum Allstars!!! 100% done =D

Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Message 39 of 48 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Dec 23, 2012
lol thats not that good dude, i got 12 kills 0 deaths the other game (with 2 triple kills) and all while only using his level 1 (just do his square combo, then hit them in the air and BAM! finished)
16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 40 of 48 (132 Views)
0 Likes