Jan 13 2013
By: Fumbles-GET_OWND First Son 23 posts

Toro Level 3 Suggestion

6 replies 105 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

I really hate that Toro has  a screen clear for his level 3. I had one idea for a new level 3. You know how some level 3s puts the characters in a sort of stun spell or something? Toro's level 3 could put the characters in a...wait for it...cat nap (da dun tssh). That's all I got so far haha. If you guys have any other ideas, please post.

Message 1 of 7 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Re: Toro Level 3 Suggestion

Jan 13, 2013
Im kinda lost... u hate his lvl 3? or you hate been killed by it?

Message 2 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 13, 2013
im not a fan of his lvl 3 but ur idea its cool in a way

Message 3 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
838 posts

Jan 13, 2013
I think that it could still go with that stance he is in by putting him in a God-Mode esque super. It's like Kratos/Dante/Nariko, but his bat doesn't have that much range, but when it hits a character, it sends them flying instead of just plain outright killing them (Like Cole's Tornado), allowing for one character to potentially fly into another one to score more kills.

Triangle = Normal bat swing, small range, but can be pressed repeatedly in a combo-like thing, like Kratos' blade attacks.
Square = Toro leaps forward with his bat for a greater range, but can't be done as rapidly. Think of Kat's Level 3 Gameplay footage.
Circle = Toro holds his bat away from him and spins around repeatedly. Can be moved slowly to either side while spinning. It's like his hammer move from his AoE Stance (Oni if I remember correctly).

IMO all the Cinematic Level 3s are stupid. Each could easily be translated into a playable super (Maybe with the exception of Heihachi's). Spike could aim his laser, Parappa could actually have to press buttons in order, like his game, and Toro could have to actually use his bat.
Toro's Level 3 is my only gripe with my favorite character, because it honestly feels downright lazy (And effectively removes my want of ever using it, as I can normally net 3 kills with his Level 2).
Message 4 of 7 (84 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Nosajk wrote:
Im kinda lost... u hate his lvl 3? or you hate been killed by it?

I hate his level 3 because I'm limited to 3 kills

Message 5 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Jan 13, 2013
^ agreed

Message 6 of 7 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Astroking112 wrote:
I think that it could still go with that stance he is in by putting him in a God-Mode esque super. It's like Kratos/Dante/Nariko, but his bat doesn't have that much range, but when it hits a character, it sends them flying instead of just plain outright killing them (Like Cole's Tornado), allowing for one character to potentially fly into another one to score more kills.

Triangle = Normal bat swing, small range, but can be pressed repeatedly in a combo-like thing, like Kratos' blade attacks.
Square = Toro leaps forward with his bat for a greater range, but can't be done as rapidly. Think of Kat's Level 3 Gameplay footage.
Circle = Toro holds his bat away from him and spins around repeatedly. Can be moved slowly to either side while spinning. It's like his hammer move from his AoE Stance (Oni if I remember correctly).

IMO all the Cinematic Level 3s are stupid. Each could easily be translated into a playable super (Maybe with the exception of Heihachi's). Spike could aim his laser, Parappa could actually have to press buttons in order, like his game, and Toro could have to actually use his bat.
Toro's Level 3 is my only gripe with my favorite character, because it honestly feels downright lazy (And effectively removes my want of ever using it, as I can normally net 3 kills with his Level 2).

I like some of those ideas. I would say triangle makes him spin around and he moves pretty fast for a long distance like Kratos's traingle. And for circle he shoots out a mochi ball or bats it toward someone with his bat pretty quickly. The PaRappa idea seems creative, but I don't know how they would pull that off.

Message 7 of 7 (56 Views)
0 Likes