Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Top 5 Characters I Want That Everyone Else Hates

Aug 11, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

BoobooJones wrote:
I think a lot of people tend to forget the name of this game.

the all star is just somin catchy not really meaning.

agreeDSmiley Happy it doesnt HAVE to be the biggest characters of playstation, but they are aiming for it, they are doing the future of playstation too, so maybe some of these characters arent all-stars yetSmiley Wink but will be later on

fyi i edit to prove more points.

yeah i just sawSmiley Happy haha

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 54 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Shadowbhiemes wrote:

I'd like Scorpion, and I wouldn't exactly mind Lightning. Ghost might be okay, I feel like he'd be similiar to other characters though.

Or maybe Ghost could be even more unique. He'd be over the top, in tune with CoD's cinematic stuff. He'd drive tanks, exploit

scoreboards, and his level 3 would be releasing a new Call of Duty. Ghost would insist to others that he isn't a generic

and exploited character, and he'd be British as **bleep** just like in the commercial.

Yeah. I want Ghost in this game. His rival would be L-block from Tetris.

XD

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 22 of 54 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 11, 2012

This game is a celebration of playstation history. You have to realize that ff 13 was a slap in the face to playstation. There was alot of problems with ff13 causing players not to like the game which then made them not like lightning. I kind of fall under that category. It would be better if cloud was the rep because his game is beloved by many. She would be okay as dlc or in a sequel, but not as the ff rep in this game. Chances are there are not going to be 2 ff reps.

Message 23 of 54 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Daxyehn wrote:

This game is a celebration of playstation history. You have to realize that ff 13 was a slap in the face to playstation. There was alot of problems with ff13 causing players not to like the game which then made them not like lightning. I kind of fall under that category. It would be better if cloud was the rep because his game is beloved by many. She would be okay as dlc or in a sequel, but not as the ff rep in this game. Chances are there are not going to be 2 ff reps.

When did they say that. Also any game on the ps is playstation history.

Message 24 of 54 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Aug 11, 2012
quickfire, they did say that. Specifically it was the quote about the Past, Present, and Future, which also means practically any PS game counts.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 25 of 54 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Aug 11, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
quickfire, they did say that. Specifically it was the quote about the Past, Present, and Future, which also means practically any PS game counts.

Oh ok, and exactly.

Message 26 of 54 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Aug 11, 2012

1. i have no problem with ryu, ratherhave chun-li

2. ghost would just be another guy with a gun to me, so no

3. i think me and alot of people would rather have cloud

4. i like scorpion but id rather have jade or sub-zero

5.john marston is cool but again hes another guy with a gun

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 27 of 54 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Aug 11, 2012

street fighter x tekken had a lot more content on the ps3 than xbox

final fantasy 13 originally was playstation 3 exclusive. i guess that counts but i can see why so many people see it as a slap to the face.

mortal kombat had kratos, worth mentioning i guess

a lot of ps2's success came from rockstar (GTA)

and cod is one of the most common household video game names up to date, up there with mario and pacman.

Message 28 of 54 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Aug 11, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Oh ok, and exactly.

I'm just sayin why i don't theink she should be in. Sure every game is fair ground. I'd just be a tad bit **bleep** off if she made it over cloud.

Message 29 of 54 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Aug 11, 2012

My five guilty pleasures. I know they don't fit in this game, or they don't deserve it, I just want them in a game like this.

5 -  Chell from Portal. Portal 2 is my favourite game of the generation, just great. She would be a total **bleep** character though, incredibly hard to make. Maybe Wheatley? Lol.

4 - Richtofen from Call Of Duty: Black Ops, nazi zombie mode. Or a nazi zombie. I hate COD, but I love the zombie mode. Just pure awesomeness. I would like to see him in, he's just a crazy character.

3 - Albert Wesker, or Nemesis, or another Resident Evil rep. Yeah they're fun in Marvel Vs Capcom 3, but the game itself is broken. Maybe in this one they would be better. No Leon or Chris or Jill, I want a superhuman rep.

2 - Yoshimitsu from Tekken / Soul Calibur. C'mon who doesn't like him?

1 - Banjo & Kazooie. They would be a huge **bleep**, they didn't even ever appear on a Playstation. But they're my favourite franchise ever, so well.  Hoping Nintendo buys the rights for the next Smash...

Message 30 of 54 (90 Views)
0 Likes