Highlighted
Aug 11 2012
By: Kamjatang Wastelander 557 posts
Accepted Solution

Top 5 Characters I Want That Everyone Else Hates

[ Edited ]
53 replies 736 views Edited Aug 11, 2012

1. Ryu from Street Fighter : I know he's been in a lot of games, but all those games have the same playstyle. His moves would be executed differently if he was in this game. And Sony seems to be on good terms with Capcom, since they let them use Cole in SFxT, so why not return the favor?

2. Ghost from COD MW2 : I know, I know, worst video game franchise in the history of existence. But seriously, COD has a great story to it, with terrific voice actors and great cinematics. Wouldn't it be awesome if one of his supers was a predator missile, and that it would work the same way in the original games, green tinted screens and all. It would attract ton of more players into buying this game.

3. Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII : For some reason a lot of you just hate this character. Maybe she likes to hit people randomly and stuff but it would be a neat addition. I know a lot of you would get bitter if they opted for Lightning over Cloud, but why not have both. The Final Fantasy continuity is so large and broad. Cloud and Lightning have never interacted before (maybe in Dissidia 012 I'm not sure). It would be neat to see her, Cole and Raiden together and see what their conversation would be like.

4. Scorpion from Mortal Kombat : I get that some of you don't like the idea of having fighting game characters in the roster, because you feel that it's the non-fighting characters that deserve to be in All-Stars, but Scorpion is too cool. Like Capcom, Netherrealms seems to be in good terms with Sony (Kratos being in Mortal Kombat).

5. John Marston from Red Dead Redemption : ooohh nooo another GUN CHARACTER! So what, why is it okay to have so many platformer characters but if they use real life guns it's bland and boring? Anyone that's played Red Dead should know how much of a badass John Marston is, and that his personality alone makes him worthy of being an addition to All-Stars. 

Feel free to debate about how wrong I am with my reasonings Smiley Happy Are there any characters you want that no one else does?

Message 1 of 54 (736 Views)
Wastelander
682 posts

Re: Top 5 Characters I Want That Everyone Else Hates

Aug 11, 2012
ew, thats disgusting. & im not even talking about ghost(even though hes terrible) lightning is worse choice the some random anime character.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 2 of 54 (729 Views)
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 11, 2012
XIII, not VIII.
Message 3 of 54 (720 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 4 of 54 (709 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Kamjatang wrote:

1. Ryu from Street Fighter : I know he's been in a lot of games, but all those games have the same playstyle. His moves would be executed differently if he was in this game. And Sony seems to be on good terms with Capcom, since they let them use Cole in SFxT, so why not return the favor?

2. Ghost from COD MW2 : I know, I know, worst video game franchise in the history of existence. But seriously, COD has a great story to it, with terrific voice actors and great cinematics. Wouldn't it be awesome if one of his supers was a predator missile, and that it would work the same way in the original games, green tinted screens and all. It would attract ton of more players into buying this game.

3. Lightning from Final Fantasy VIII : For some reason a lot of you just hate this character. Maybe she likes to hit people randomly and stuff but it would be a neat addition. I know a lot of you would get bitter if they opted for Lightning over Cloud, but why not have both. The Final Fantasy continuity is so large and broad. Cloud and Lightning have never interacted before (maybe in Dissidia 012 I'm not sure). It would be neat to see her, Cole and Raiden together and see what their conversation would be like.

4. Scorpion from Mortal Kombat : I get that some of you don't like the idea of having fighting game characters in the roster, because you feel that it's the non-fighting characters that deserve to be in All-Stars, but Scorpion is too cool. Like Capcom, Netherrealms seems to be in good terms with Sony (Kratos being in Mortal Kombat).

5. John Marston from Red Dead Redemption : ooohh nooo another GUN CHARACTER! So what, why is it okay to have so many platformer characters but if they use real life guns it's bland and boring? Anyone that's played Red Dead should know how much of a badass John Marston is, and that his personality alone makes him worthy of being an addition to All-Stars. 

Feel free to debate about how wrong I am with my reasonings Smiley Happy Are there any characters you want that no one else does?

I love Lightning hope, hope she gets in. Glad to se you want her too, we just gotta believe.

Message 5 of 54 (704 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Aug 11, 2012

I'd actually like Lightning and Scorpion, but **bleep**, I would hate the other ones.

Message 6 of 54 (701 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Here is mine

1. Johnny Napalm

2. Starkiller

3. Tiny Tank

4. Gol

5. The Joker

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 7 of 54 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

i want lightning in the gameSmiley Happy and i would like john. I'd prefer sub-zero thoughSmiley Wink (and i am a scorpion fan, just think sub zero would be awesome in this game)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 8 of 54 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 11, 2012

im outta here.gif

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 9 of 54 (685 Views)
Wastelander
644 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Agree with all but 3. I actually wouldn't mind Ghost or the like because, while I wouldn't use him, there's something oddly satisfying about beating Radec with Sly or PaRappa. I can only imagine that feeling would be even more intense while beating Ghost. XD

Message 10 of 54 (676 Views)
0 Likes