Wastelander
762 posts

Re: Too many next gen chars. we need old char s too

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

CountMario wrote:
I really don't know why to be honest. They just hate it. They're all like, "Samus used to be so fearless because she didn't speak, but now she's a little afraid of Ridley? LAME!" Anyways, I also loved 3D Land and prefer 3D Mario games nowadays. It just seems like Nintendo doesn't really give the 2D games as much priority in the originality department as the 3D titles. But I'm wiling to give the Wii U game a chance since it looks at least somewhat original. Although I will agree that Rayman Legends looks a bit better (The Mario fanboy inside of me prevents me from saying it looks a lot better, so I'm a bit biased, I guess. I do love Rayman though, trust me.). Personally, I say that you should wait if Rayman Legends is the only title that you like on the launch list and you aren't too interested in the new hardware. I'll buy it at launch since I'm in love with the online system, the GamePad, and games like New Super Mario Bros. U, Rayman Legends, and Pikmin 3.

Dude, palying the Prime games I always thought it would be cool to see Samus show some emotion, Im gonna buy that game for sure, I dont see how character development is considered a bad thing in any sense. Haha I admit im pretty much a Rayman fanboy its due to the fact rayman for ps1 was my first ever game, and since then I have bought all games with his limbless head slapped on it. In all seriousness I know I would enjoy NSMBU, and would pick that up alongside rayman legends. I ahvent played pikmin ebfore but since I ehard its a good series that would be another game I would buy. Also for the fun factor "Game and Wario" I think its titled. Im a big Wario fan, just love that guy so that might be cool. Zombie U also has some potential yet the game that would be a definite buy is Project P-100 that looks prettyd amn awesome if I reall its made by the same gys who amde Okami and Mad world so yes to that. So yeah 6 titles I would want, now that i think about it thats a nice amount, I know a couple of them might be released a month or 2 after launch but still, Im actually really considering getting a Wii U for christmas now Smiley Happy

Rayman for all stars
Message 61 of 74 (103 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Frinker wrote:

CountMario wrote:
I really don't know why to be honest. They just hate it. They're all like, "Samus used to be so fearless because she didn't speak, but now she's a little afraid of Ridley? LAME!" Anyways, I also loved 3D Land and prefer 3D Mario games nowadays. It just seems like Nintendo doesn't really give the 2D games as much priority in the originality department as the 3D titles. But I'm wiling to give the Wii U game a chance since it looks at least somewhat original. Although I will agree that Rayman Legends looks a bit better (The Mario fanboy inside of me prevents me from saying it looks a lot better, so I'm a bit biased, I guess. I do love Rayman though, trust me.). Personally, I say that you should wait if Rayman Legends is the only title that you like on the launch list and you aren't too interested in the new hardware. I'll buy it at launch since I'm in love with the online system, the GamePad, and games like New Super Mario Bros. U, Rayman Legends, and Pikmin 3.

Dude, palying the Prime games I always thought it would be cool to see Samus show some emotion, Im gonna buy that game for sure, I dont see how character development is considered a bad thing in any sense. Haha I admit im pretty much a Rayman fanboy its due to the fact rayman for ps1 was my first ever game, and since then I have bought all games with his limbless head slapped on it. In all seriousness I know I would enjoy NSMBU, and would pick that up alongside rayman legends. I ahvent played pikmin ebfore but since I ehard its a good series that would be another game I would buy. Also for the fun factor "Game and Wario" I think its titled. Im a big Wario fan, just love that guy so that might be cool. Zombie U also has some potential yet the game that would be a definite buy is Project P-100 that looks prettyd amn awesome if I reall its made by the same gys who amde Okami and Mad world so yes to that. So yeah 6 titles I would want, now that it hinka bout it thats a nice amount, I know a couple of them might be released a month or 2 after launch but still, Im actually really considering getting a Wii U for christmas now Smiley Happy

Sorry, i forgot about those tiles! Smiley Very Happy I just mentioned the ones I liked. And I'm not to  into Zombie U since Resident Evil gives me enough zombie killing pleasure. However, I really only like the Wario platformers and not the WarioWare games, but if that's your cup of tea, then that's a game you should be excited for. Smiley Happy Project P-100 does look pretty cool though, but I'm too interested in other titles to really care about buying it, honestly. Trust me, you won't regret getting a Wii U! Smiley Very Happy

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 62 of 74 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Aug 4, 2012

I think the game has a decent balance, going with the characters debut:

PS1: (Old Gen)                           PS2: (Last Gen)                                                        PS3: (Current Gen)                              3rd Party (Current/Old):

Sweet Tooth                               Jak and Daxter                                                         Colonel Mael Radec                           Dante (current)?

PaRappa the Rappeer            Sly Cooper                                                                 Nathan Drake                                       Big Daddy (current)

Toro Inoue                                  Ratchet and Clank                                                   Cole McGrath Evil/Good

Heihachi Mashima                   Raiden (depending on Cyborg or normal)          Fat Princess

Spike                                           Kratos                                                                         Sackboy

Sir Daniel Fortesque                                                                                                     Nariko

That gives us a total of 6 Old, 5 Last, and 8 Current, possibly 10 current if you count Raiden as current, and Evil Cole as a second character. We still don't have all the character reveals though, and even if you count the most as current Last and Old outnumber the current. Last+Old is 11, Current is 10 at most.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TidalOneka
Message 63 of 74 (95 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 4, 2012

popexplosion2000 wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

PaypayTR wrote:

a lot old gen chars in the game 20 chars 

and all of stages are new chars(expect parappa)

we want to see some old ps1 ps2 era. this game remind me  all ps era just ps3 **bleep**? 

parappa

kratos

heihachi

they are just old chars  the others are new genereration this is sucks. best ps console was ps2 we need  ps1 ps2 games on this game .  

they are carrying too many to  new games. infamous is new series not perfect not good selling  not superirior game but has 2 char and one stage **bleep**?  

100% totally agrre, it's pathetic that superbot is calling this playstation allstars brawl, when theres is 2 ps mascots so far, jax and rachet.

This game should just be called 3rd party allstars brawl? This game has so VERY little to do with playstation.

It's like if nintendo released super smash bros with only peach, bowser, and captain falcon, and made every other character a 3rd party that had NOTHING to do with nintendo

Ummm, Sly, Kratos, Toro, and Parappa. And if they get Crash and Spyro the total of mascots will be 8, while Nintendo only has 4. You sir are a gigantic idiot.

**bleep** TRIPLE POST SORRY

nintendo has 4 HAHA you are the idiot here sir.

Look at ssbb every character but snake and sonic WERE NINTENDO MASCOTS. and fat princess is not a playstation mascot lmaoooooooo

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 64 of 74 (87 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

TidalOneka wrote:

PS1: (Old Gen)                           PS2: (Last Gen)                                                        PS3: (Current Gen)                              3rd Party (Current/Old):

Sweet Tooth                               Jak and Daxter                                                         Colonel Mael Radec                           Dante (current)?

PaRappa the Rappeer            Sly Cooper                                                                 Nathan Drake                                       Big Daddy (current)

Toro Inoue                                  Ratchet and Clank                                                   Cole McGrath Evil/Good

Heihachi Mashima                   Raiden (depending on Cyborg or normal)          Fat Princess

Spike                                           Kratos                                                                         Sackboy

Sir Daniel Fortesque                                                                                                     Nariko

That gives us a total of 6 Old, 5 Last, and 8 Current, possibly 10 current if you count Raiden as current, and Evil Cole as a second character. We still don't have all the character reveals though, and even if you count the most as current Last and Old outnumber the current. Last+Old is 11, Current is 10 at most.

and if you all seriously think these are all playstation mascots, you all need to do some researchSmiley Happy the only ones on that list that are deserving mascots are sir dan,sweet tooth,jax, sly,rachet and thats it.

there is also a BIG difference between a MASCOT and a character that was in a good/popular game. BIG BIG difference

Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Message 65 of 74 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Aug 4, 2012
Fat princess has all of the qualifications to be a mascot, I'm starting to think that ur just an a-hole
Message 66 of 74 (79 Views)
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Aug 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TidalOneka wrote:

and if you all seriously think these are all playstation mascots, you all need to do some researchSmiley Happy the only ones on that list that are deserving mascots are sir dan,sweet tooth,jax, sly,rachet and thats it.

there is also a BIG difference between a MASCOT and a character that was in a good/popular game. BIG BIG difference

This isn't called "Playstation Mascot Battle Royal"...

Message 67 of 74 (72 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Aug 4, 2012

Gelthidor wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TidalOneka wrote:

UHH since it's called PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS battle royal, you think they would be adding PLAYSTATION mascots, think dude.

Message 68 of 74 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

Not EVERY Playstation character (hence Playstation All-Star) has to have Mascot status...or else this game would only have 5 characters or so, tops...

Message 69 of 74 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Aug 4, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Gelthidor wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

TidalOneka wrote:

UHH since it's called PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS battle royal, you think they would be adding PLAYSTATION mascots, think dude.

I would be willing to argue that Playstation has had at least 3 big games a system, each deserving of an all star monicker. PS1: Crash Bandicoot, Twisted Metal, Spyro the Dragon. PS2: God of War, Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper. PS3: LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, Resistance (arguably).

I think you are getting too hung up in the title Sniper, so it's called Playstation All Stars... Super Smash bros has characters like Mario, Link, and Samus, but they also have Lucas, Marth, Sonic, Solid Snake... those aren't Nintendo Mascots. Judging what content should be in a game by it's title alone, is like saying Of Mice and Men is ridiculous because it didn't have nearly enough mouse representatives.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - TidalOneka
Message 70 of 74 (38 Views)
0 Likes