Splicer
48 posts

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012
I'm being as legit as possible dude lol. I don't know about you nor do i care considering i don't know you. I'm not acting like anything.
Message 21 of 36 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 23, 2012

characters are making this game good not the lvl and unlockables

Message 22 of 36 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Raffymundo wrote:

If characters are what you find fun in a game, try DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3.  Meanwhile, I'll play this game for the fun of playing it, not arbitrary things like character amounts, levels, etc.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 23 of 36 (75 Views)
Survivor
2388 posts

Sep 23, 2012

Raffymundo wrote:

You only say that cuz you know they`re in the game. I recall a while ago this forum going crazy over whether or not everything would be unlocked from the get go, people were upset when they thought there would be no unlockables. Now it has been confirmed and people shrug it off. No matter what gets shown, or not, people will be dissapointed. If all Superbot did was show off character portraits im pretty sure people would be **bleep** off. The stages and other features are vital to a game like this no matter what people say to the contrary. 

Message 24 of 36 (73 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Sep 23, 2012

How the **bleep** is that TONS? If we found out dante and nariko were rivals why not show us a cutscene from it? Just shut the **bleep** up. You know nothing about what you are saying

Message 25 of 36 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Superbot didn't reveal too many things that are all that. Those three stages were from the beta leak, and we still have two or three stages from the leak left to see. Sure we saw how they mashed up, but it ultimately wasn't enough.

The real reason we are all angry is two reasons: hope and desperation. SuperBot may not have directly said there would be reveals at TGS, but he gave us the hope there would be, and since that ship has sailed, we're all mad and confused, and a bit miffed. Even Paul Gale is surprised, and he's Mr. Magic Man. The point is we're all mad because the biggest part of this game isn't stages, it's characters, and it's getting to the point where there aren't many left to reveal, so we're all a bit desperate to not only find out who's left, but if they're the one(s) we want.

The stages shown are awesome, and learning another pair of rivals is cool, but overall we could've known new characters, and the way we can't talk to SuperBot about it is only making us frustrated. I predict that new characters will come, whether SuperBot reveals them tomorrow when the e-mails flood the office, or at Eurogamer, overall someone's showing up this week, but TGS is for Japan, not us. SuperBot isn't leaving us in the dark, they're just seeing Japan's reactions before revelations hit.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 26 of 36 (65 Views)
Splicer
83 posts

Sep 23, 2012

funny that you mention it. dbz tenkaichi 3 is one my favorite fighting games off all time because it got all characters and transformation a ever wanted in a dbz game and i still play it today with my friends on ps2. but thats not the only reason i like the game it also got the best fighting mechanics in a dbz game in my opinion. playstation allstars fighting mechanics are also good but i dont really like that you only can kill with supers. but i will still buy the game because of the characters and fun playing with 3 friends at the same time.

Message 27 of 36 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Tons of new info that no one really cares about.
Message 28 of 36 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 23, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:

Maybe this is more of a problem than the lack of character reveals.  If people will only accept characters as something that people care about, then this game is going to have a long next few months, because there aren't many characters left.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 29 of 36 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 23, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

GhostWubble wrote:

Maybe this is more of a problem than the lack of character reveals.  If people will only accept characters as something that people care about, then this game is going to have a long next few months, because there aren't many characters left.

exactly what i was thinking,

i mean people expected 2-4 characters being released at tgs,

and the rest at eurogamer,

then what next?

jack **bleep** if i do say so myself.....

Play For Fun!
Message 30 of 36 (44 Views)
0 Likes