Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
358 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

batbugz wrote:
The stages where from the BETA leak, who cares.
Who cares? Yeah so we finally get to see the stages in action and who cares. We finally get to see what they're mixed with and how they feel but apparently no one cares. Its funny because the stges are one of the most important things to a game. Even though we knew about them doesn't beat the fact that they are awesome. Also we got to see new upped graphics. I personally wasn't let down because i didn't feel like an entitled whiner. I knew we could get reveals yesterday just as we could get them today or tomorrow but i know if i do get a reveal i'll be happy. You people who complain about it are just spoiled. You feel everything should happen when you say it. Superbot never said we would reveal characters at bla bla bla. You came to that conclusion and are just suffering from your high expectations. I'm glad we got those stages and i love the Paris stage. Kudos to OP for pointing out all we should be thankful for.

Hail to you my friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 36 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

batbugz wrote:
The stages where from the BETA leak, who cares.
Who cares? Yeah so we finally get to see the stages in action and who cares. We finally get to see what they're mixed with and how they feel but apparently no one cares. Its funny because the stges are one of the most important things to a game. Even though we knew about them doesn't beat the fact that they are awesome. Also we got to see new upped graphics. I personally wasn't let down because i didn't feel like an entitled whiner. I knew we could get reveals yesterday just as we could get them today or tomorrow but i know if i do get a reveal i'll be happy. You people who complain about it are just spoiled. You feel everything should happen when you say it. Superbot never said we would reveal characters at bla bla bla. You came to that conclusion and are just suffering from your high expectations. I'm glad we got those stages and i love the Paris stage. Kudos to OP for pointing out all we should be thankful for.

That's just it characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>> stages. Not saying I don't care about the stages but there waaaay less important then the character, especially since PG was suprised at not reveals. Everyone has a right to be dissapointed. It makes me upset when people like you gett all upset because others are dissapointed. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 36 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012
It's not the disappointment that people are getting mad at, it's the way it's expressed. All of a sudden so many things don't matter and don't factor into the equation because people are throwing all logic out of the window in anger.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 36 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
358 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:
 

That's just it characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>> stages. Not saying I don't care about the stages but there waaaay less important then the character, especially since PG was suprised at not reveals. Everyone has a right to be dissapointed. It makes me upset when people like you gett all upset because others are dissapointed. 


Because the upset people like to bring their problems to those who aren't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 36 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012
That's just it characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>> stages.
So you'd rather have tons of characters fighting in a big white room than a bunch of characters with awesome stages?
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 36 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

batbugz wrote:
That's just it characters >>>>>>>>>>>>>> stages.
So you'd rather have tons of characters fighting in a big white room than a bunch of characters with awesome stages?

yup. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 36 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012
ok. Go play MVC3. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 36 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
It's not the disappointment that people are getting mad at, it's the way it's expressed. All of a sudden so many things don't matter and don't factor into the equation because people are throwing all logic out of the window in anger.

Well no matter I'm glad we got new stages, but Someone should of told us what to expect at TGS to prevent dissapointed. For me characters are by far the most important thing, stages are cool but I'd honestly rather have 30 characters and 8 stages, then 20 characters and 20 stages. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 36 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2590 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

batbugz wrote:
ok. Go play MVC3. :smileyhappy:

I like that game, not sure why your acting like what I just said is the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 36 (77 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Tons of new info yet no one is happy

Sep 23, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
It's not the disappointment that people are getting mad at, it's the way it's expressed. All of a sudden so many things don't matter and don't factor into the equation because people are throwing all logic out of the window in anger.

Well no matter I'm glad we got new stages, but Someone should of told us what to expect at TGS to prevent dissapointed. For me characters are by far the most important thing, stages are cool but I'd honestly rather have 30 characters and 8 stages, then 20 characters and 20 stages. 


I think the issue was that nobody cared to bring up the exact quote, verbatim, until after the event.  Nobody questioned whether the whole "they promised us a guaranteed reveal" quote was true or not, because we all vaguely remembered something similar to that being said.  If anything, this should show people for the ninth or tenth time in the past two months not to believe the fans unless they have a quote, an exact source showing that quote, and a signature of authenticity from the president that shows that the source is reliable.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 36 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes